Rainy’s staff application

Rainy0ngmod

4 minutes ago, Denizen said:

@Rainy0ngmod

Explanation?

I Was just talking around with everyone and they were talking about my Application and someone asked if i was applying and wanted a link (i think) and i didnt PM him it and i did it in the chat cause I am just not the brightest, But im very sorry, I need to improve more still, I also did not know i couldnt do that since its my first time applying.

Edited by Rainy0ngmod
6 hours ago, Rainy0ngmod said:

I Was just talking around with everyone and they were talking about my Application and someone asked if i was applying and wanted a link (i think) and i didnt PM him it and i did it in the chat cause I am just not the brightest, But im very sorry, I need to improve more still, I also did not know i couldnt do that since its my first time applying.

Be more careful. I'll +1 since it seems legit and you made a good first app. Good luck :). 

+1 

- great hours

- mature

- seen him in game an demonstrates great leadership and ability to be able to fulfill this role. 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
2 minutes ago, Rainy0ngmod said:

It wasn’t all over, only one time

Heres what you said in ts "Check out my app and only send it good responses and +1's If you dont know me dont -1" we were talking about adain being admin and godsend being mod. It was an honest mistake but you still did it

Edited by ScoutScouter
3 minutes ago, ScoutScouter said:

Heres what you said in ts "Check out my app and only send it good responses and +1's If you dont know me dont -1" we were talking about adain being admin and godsend being mod. It was an honest mistake but you still did it

That’s not really what happened someone brought it up that I was apply but yes I did mess up

• Cringe 1
39 minutes ago, Rainy0ngmod said:

That’s not really what happened someone brought it up that I was apply but yes I did mess up

Pretty sure its not allowed that you run around trying to get people to see your staff app anyways. Not sure if it's against the rules, but I know its a pretty big no no.

Either way you should try to fix the problems that people are giving you -1's for. Swap to US side every now and then to get better known by the community, shit like that. Good luck Rainy.

13 minutes ago, Milton said:

Pretty sure its not allowed that you run around trying to get people to see your staff app anyways. Not sure if it's against the rules, but I know its a pretty big no no.

Either way you should try to fix the problems that people are giving you -1's for. Swap to US side every now and then to get better known by the community, shit like that. Good luck Rainy.

He didn't big lol. Evidently someone had wanted his app link and he posted it in TS chat. Happens all the time. What's the harm in a mistake? Everything else looks good. 

(Smh MRP mains cringing my posts)

1 minute ago, Denizen said:

He didn't big lol. Evidently someone had wanted his app link and he posted it in TS chat. Happens all the time. What's the harm in a mistake? Everything else looks good. 

(Smh MRP mains cringing my posts)

I didn't cringe your post

And also, I'm just trying to help him out. All I really did was give him advice, given that when I made staff I had a couple of the same problems.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Milton said:

I didn't cringe your post

And also, I'm just trying to help him out. All I really did was give him advice, given that when I made staff I had a couple of the same problems.

I know lol I meant other people. Sorry if I made that unclear.