RPG/Nailgunner suggestion

ScoutScouter

Ok I know this is really basic but I suggest giving RPG the Deagle the merc has since the other one most people will either have the one given since it is a donation item or negate it since it has a lack of attachments.

Also lowering speed by 5% more since RPGs can get out of the self-damage area to solo RPG someone fairily quickly.

Criticism or other ideas encouraged

Edited by ScoutScouter
6 minutes ago, shrimp said:

So you want... to give RPG and Nailgunner... an AEK or M60?

No I cant remember the actual gun's name I just want that gun to be more appealing instead of this happening "Well this gun is beyond shit. Time to use m60" like the mp5a4/mp5a5 have high fire rate. I just think a tiny buff to fire rate or damage could go a longer way

Edited by ScoutScouter
6 minutes ago, ScoutScouter said:

No I cant remember the actual gun's name I just want that gun to be more appealing instead of this happening "Well this gun is beyond shit. Time to use m60" like the mp5a4/mp5a5 have high fire rate. I just think a tiny buff to fire rate or damage could go a longer way

They have a rocket launcher you think they need to be more appealing? Dude take what you can get.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • The Garnut
20 minutes ago, ScoutScouter said:

You mean you want more appeal than an RPG? 

Ok i'm going to move over to denied.

• Winner 2

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines