DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Advanced dup 2

BYPASING

I would like to suggest that this tool can be used by everyone. I was a player before you guys made it only VIP I personally don't like it and other people probably don't like it either plus if you make it so everyone can use it all the players that could use it before dupes they made don't go to waist on some other server and will keep players on the server. Post your opinions below ? 

On 6/29/2018 at 5:46 PM, MoldyHotpocket said:

j u s t b u y v i p -1

Do you shitpost as a hobby? 

“jUsT bUy ViP???” Yes, because everyone has 

1. The money

2. Guardians that even agree to let them put their credit card on Paypal for a virtual status.

3. The want to fucking pay on a Gmod server 

You're incredibly intelligent!

22 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Do you shitpost as a hobby? 

“jUsT bUy ViP???” Yes, because everyone has 

1. The money

2. Guardians that even agree to let them put their credit card on Paypal for a virtual status.

3. The want to fucking pay on a Gmod server 

You're incredibly intelligent!

experiment use of the toolgun property to only be utilized by players who are dedicated and donated for a VIP status to avoid a jump to complete removal of the tool for any and all players > allow all players online on the server to easily and instantly crash the server using adv dupe because you don't want to make a toolgun option/property available to only a certain ranking 

1 hour ago, Nightbot said:

experiment use of the toolgun property to only be utilized by players who are dedicated and donated for a VIP status to avoid a jump to complete removal of the tool for any and all players > allow all players online on the server to easily and instantly crash the server using adv dupe because you don't want to make a toolgun option/property available to only a certain ranking 

I’m not against it being VIP only. I think it should be VIP only, but I just thought Moldy was retarded saying, “Just buy VIP!” worded as if that was a simple fix to BYPASING’s issue. Not everyone can buy VIP.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
18 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

I’m not against it being VIP only. I think it should be VIP only, but I just thought Moldy was retarded saying, “Just buy VIP!” worded as if that was a simple fix to BYPASING’s issue. Not everyone can buy VIP.

wut

• Haha 1