Return? of the vape crate

Jay_

So I was told there used to be a crate with vapes in it. I would like to see this come back.

I know it is a similar situation to the blood unboxing thread, but this wouldn't require your demise to function.

I get players asking constantly for me to drop a vape for them, and I like doing giveaway contests, so this would really enhance my RP experience here on Garnet Gaming.

Thanks for reading ❤️

7 hours ago, Entity said:

The reason it was removed was because players can break their bodies and receive unfair advantages in raids/base defense. I've seen it myself, so I really don't agree with bringing back this crate. -1

Yup. -1. I personally dont like vapes because it gives an unfair advantage for players. Most dont even use them to look cool, only to get that one extra buff.

14 hours ago, Entity said:

The reason it was removed was because players can break their bodies and receive unfair advantages in raids/base defense. I've seen it myself, so I really don't agree with bringing back this crate. -1

I mean this is still a thing you can do through other means, and also you can still buy vapes. So basically with that logic it is like we are allowing people to pay for an unfair advantage.

I know the exploit you are speaking of, but i never see it done with the vapes, mainly just various other sweaps. 

5 minutes ago, TheStoner said:

I mean this is still a thing you can do through other means, and also you can still buy vapes. So basically with that logic it is like we are allowing people to pay for an unfair advantage.

I know the exploit you are speaking of, but i never see it done with the vapes, mainly just various other sweaps. 

I can show you, I've got a few in unbox.

2 hours ago, AustinDatDude said:

Honestly what’s the point of not having it, it’s for fun, just jack up the price really high

Some people with shit loads of money will further buff themselves, and it would make it unavailable to newer players, making it even more unfair.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:15 PM, Kicks said:

Some people with shit loads of money will further buff themselves, and it would make it unavailable to newer players, making it even more unfair.

“Even more unfair” so you admit that it’s already unfair and if you gave a new player a HK 750 and a old player who has 2K hours on the server and the old player has all perks who u think is gonna win?? If the old player doesn’t win than that’s embarrassing and honestly it happened to me but I won and I was the player with a bad gun. Honestly if we want This vape crate so bad make the crates and the keys like 10M a piece and trust me if your bored and rich you’ll buy them.

3 minutes ago, _PandaGlitz13_ said:

“Even more unfair” so you admit that it’s already unfair and if you gave a new player a HK 750 and a old player who has 2K hours on the server and the old player has all perks who u think is gonna win?? If the old player doesn’t win than that’s embarrassing and honestly it happened to me but I won and I was the player with a bad gun. Honestly if we want This vape crate so bad make the crates and the keys like 10M a piece and trust me if your bored and rich you’ll buy them.

I can't tell if you are disagreeing or agreeing, but i meant it like this: An older player usually has some perms (or a CC with shit loads of guns, maybe both), they have money, and they could have friends. While a newer player doesn't have any of those. There will always be a gap between newer and older players, it's everywhere on GMOD. Adding Vape crates, and allowing people who grind daily to break their models will make the gap even bigger. That is what i meant.

5 minutes ago, Kicks said:

I can't tell if you are disagreeing or agreeing, but i meant it like this: An older player usually has some perms (or a CC with shit loads of guns, maybe both), they have money, and they could have friends. While a newer player doesn't have any of those. There will always be a gap between newer and older players, it's everywhere on GMOD. Adding Vape crates, and allowing people who grind daily to break their models will make the gap even bigger. That is what i meant.

Yeah I understand that. also I’m not agreeing nor disagreeing with adding vape crates, I could honestly give a shit if people become more op. double barrels will always take them down if you got good aim. And to be honest if you want to feel like a badass and spend millions buying perks and vapes or whatever go for it. But don’t complain when you get rdm and lost 100M worth of shit.

• 2 months later...