DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vizii Be Like

Throughout my time as General and even as an officer, I tried and (would say) succeeded to keep 1MD and MARSOC as a solid faction to lead the way in terms of leadership, management, and accountability. To push a seperate agenda, I would say a lot of this was possible due to little to no staff interference within the faction. My perspective of it was that while everything was falling apart or going through rapid change, MARSOC and marines would remain at a comfortable constant in strength and general maturity(As much as one can when it comes to playing a Garry's mod server). Although it's not my problem, nor am I in the position to care, I will say this is pretty disappointing. I haven't talked to anyone about what happen, but from an outside perspective it sure looks bad. 

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Throughout my time as General and even as an officer, I tried and (would say) succeeded to keep 1MD and MARSOC as a solid faction to lead the way in terms of leadership, management, and accountability. To push a seperate agenda, I would say a lot of this was possible due to little to no staff interference within the faction. My perspective of it was that while everything was falling apart or going through rapid change, MARSOC and marines would remain at a comfortable constant in strength and general maturity(As much as one can when it comes to playing a Garry's mod server). Although it's not my problem, nor am I in the position to care, I will say this is pretty disappointing. I haven't talked to anyone about what happen, but from an outside perspective it sure looks bad. 

as am i, i wish i was there so i couldve stopped it. I take full responsibility for the actions shown 

44 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Today's results could have been avoided if there was more oversight and accountability in the faction, which has been lacking for months. I'm just wondering when a leader will step up and have the responsibility to do the right thing instead of being stubborn and blinded by arrogance.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
31 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Today's results could have been avoided if there was more oversight and accountability in the faction, which has been lacking for months. I'm just wondering when a leader will step up and have the responsibility to do the right thing instead of being stubborn and blinded by arrogance.

In a perfect world, I could agree. In a non perfect world the management team will clique up, wipe anyone they don't like, and only resign after being completely pushed out by the community. Staffing cannot be preventative, it has to be reactionary. If you look at the track records of "staff oversight", Trips DF was the first faction that was "staff ran". Trip was micro managed and eventually wiped not for anything he or anyone in his faction did, but because of staff's opinions on the players that were in the faction. I'm not too down for maining garry's mod anymore, but if I was I'd much rather join a server where the opinion of the collective mattered compared to the opinion of 1 or 2 members of the staff team. 

• Like 1