Return of the Chessboard

Adil_Ahmad

Before the money wipe of August of last year, there were chessboards in the fountain area, where 2 players could challenge each other to a game of chess or checkers. I thought this was a fun feature and I was saddened to find out it was removed. It's not absolutely necessary but I think it would make the game a little more fun and give people something to do.

1 hour ago, Hexane said:

Going back through some of the updates, it seems as though the plugin was riddled with bugs. One was an infinite money exploit and another caused a client buffer overflow. It was eventually removed because of the latter

Yup.

5 hours ago, Hexane said:

Going back through some of the updates, it seems as though the plugin was riddled with bugs. One was an infinite money exploit and another caused a client buffer overflow. It was eventually removed because of the latter

Almost positive that's why the economy was reset in the first place, the checkers and chess board were broken. As well as a few other bugs that were shown to me.

Honestly I loved the board games but don't want this to become another crisis. -1

6 hours ago, Entity said:

Almost positive that's why the economy was reset in the first place, the checkers and chess board were broken. As well as a few other bugs that were shown to me.

Honestly I loved the board games but don't want this to become another crisis. -1

If it could be fixed I'd be down for it. Loved having it to kill time with some people and chat. If not c'est la vie. That or the ability that any player could host poker tables to play while basing or whatever else. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2

What if we just had a chess board or two made out of perma props and it was up to players to just spawn in their chess pieces and play it without plugin?

All these props still work, (except for the 'board' prop)
7a81f11c4d7af115fb764536a834065b.png

Good spots for the chess board could be here in suburbs

adbfeab548bfa5d821aece5f17e3ce2c.jpg

or here at the beach.

e30f72691c9d796268ea573e94f06aef.jpg

Edited by proggy
  • 2 weeks later...