SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:461424346
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 101:16:21
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Reyna
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] A head admin on SCP Secret Laboratory
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I have had an experience as a staff on multiple servers, (not just Garrys Mod) and I think I would be a good staff member on DarkRP due to me being a calm type of person when doing sits and i pay attention to the logs on any type of game or discord server, (e.g SCP Secret Laboratory, Minecraft, Discord). If you were to choose me as one of many staff, i would work hard trying to make the server controllable, answer questions, and let others have a good time. I pledge to make the Garnet community a better area to be/play in. When I do ever become a staff member, I pledge to never abuse my powers to anyone or to my fellow staff members, even if another staff said it was fine. I also pledge to make the weekly sit count and activity on the fourms. When being an on duty staff member in game, I will check logs when in sits, look around the server when being on duty, and just helping others when on duty. I have read all and any staff rules on the forums twice through to make sure that I know what I have to do. I will respect other players on the higher-ups like Moderators, Admins etc.  When asked a question, I will try to answer it the best I can, if i can't answer it, then I will ask another staff to help me with the question. when helping another staff with a sit, I will ask him what happened or what the question is and will try my best to resolve the problem/ answer the question. Last but not least, I pledge my loyalty to all of my friends at Garnet Gaming and hoping to make the server a better place to be in. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On the weekends or after i get home.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I take up model making for a hobby.
Did you read the staff rules?: Costcotron1924Δ

6 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

^

also @Fruit you cant go neutral on staff app just say something like "No rep until fix"

That is why I put "neutral for now"; I will word it differently next time. I'm giving him time to fix his application before I change it to a ±1.

-1 There's not really much in your app, like yeah u have one good chunky boi paragraph that I guess could count for two, but what you have said is generic, everyone says it. I'm wanting to see something that you plan to do that no one else has or something in particular u want to improve.
Like being clam in sits and pay attention to logs is something we expect anyway, talk about how you think you could personally benefit the server.
Its an okay start at an app.
I'm confused on how I've never seen u in game with your hour, maybe talk to the community a bit more?
Good luck kiddo 

(If you're struggling look at other peoples apps and learn from them and the comments they have <3)

On 12/7/2019 at 5:00 PM, Stinkie said:

^

also @Fruit you cant go neutral on staff app just say something like "No rep until fix"

Technically you can neutral rep since it's really the staff's decision in the end whether to accept or deny. All -1's and +1's do is help solidify their decision.

My decision is -1 because the app isn't very good and I really haven't seen you on once.

In-game name: DOPE
SteamID (https://steamid.io/) :STEAM_0:1:523190197
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:35hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:NO
    Referral(s):Any
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: Since I have no life and spend 7 hours of my day on Garry's Mod . Since this is a trait to me, I am on when not many staff are on or none are and when people need whitelisted or help it either takes a long period of time due to a lot of people requesting support or they don't get it at all because no staff are on. This really hurts me because it hurts the player base and the community has so much potential. I will promise to dedicate almost 7 hours a day to work with the server and help assist it to make it number one! I also have a great passionate and kind friendly heart and with this trait I can treat the player base with the amount of respect it needs even if it does not show the same and be professional about business. This I feel will help grow my experience with staffing and I will in return also help it grow it's player base as much as I can and do my best to do my job at fullest potential. This is not the longest explanation but I feel it gets the job done with a generalization of what I am trying to say.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include detailsNO
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:yes an hour ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? :3 P.M -- 10 P.M
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?FOOTBALL
Did you read the staff rules?:D0pe

thank you for reading my staf app

Edited by D0pe
  • 300 IQ 2