GTA's DRP Staff App.

GTA25

HUGE FAT +1

• awesome hours

• A SHIT los of referrals (I’m glad he put me on there)

• Great paragraph

• Evity referraled him (Daaaaammmmnn)

• well known on the community even tho before in the past u were a minge (other people saying) I have never personally seen this and I think you have matured and grown a lot if and when you where a minge. Love u man awesome app I hope u get accepted and if so hopefully I can be HR so I could train u.(probs not sense I ain’t HR).

great app I hope you get accepted and I am looking forward to basing with you more. ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, spilq said:

what was it for?

I issued it. Propclimb into a server event (downtown parkour). Not too major but I think he has what it takes. 

As for the comments on his time in MRP, I think he definetly isn't cut out for MRP. In DarkRP, though, his dark sense of humor and attitude make it fun to screw around with him.

Edited by Zach-DLC
  • Like 1

I like your app, but the stuff thats been brought up by @Bendak makes me hesitant to recommend you. I think i'm going to stay neutral on it for now. I think in time I could pass you the +1, but not now.

Thanks for bringing in the past everyone deserves to know what happened. I was in a very bad state of mind and it was only a few months ago but, Ive taken a break from games and had now recently returned. Im just coming back to have a little bit of fun and relax. I cant explain it enough how sorry I am so im just gonna have to prove it in the long run. Look yall Im sorry but, I cannot change my past 😞

6 hours ago, Bendak said:

If this is the same GTA that I remember from when rangers came back in February, then Hard Pass. The amount of immaturity and toxicity that spewed out of your person was just god awful. 

Again, if for some reason this is a different GTA, then disregard everything I said. 

As far as my comments of immaturity and toxicity, refer to this resignation/departure thread:

Extremely inappropriate way to resign, maybe make an apology for this and I'll give a +1.

7 hours ago, Bendak said:

If this is the same GTA that I remember from when rangers came back in February, then Hard Pass. The amount of immaturity and toxicity that spewed out of your person was just god awful. 

1 hour ago, rejectedreyna said:

Extremely inappropriate way to resign, maybe make an apology for this and I'll give a +1.

Apology threads do absolutely nothing. Anyone can day theybate sorry as much as they want, but unless the apology is rectified by him trying to change and us being able to see that, an apology thread is pointless and useless.