SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:156586890
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?:| I Play Games has played for 260:24:56
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): Buddha, El Nino Loco, Ibrarce, Kicks
    Past experiences as staff: Used to staff on this server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

As a staff member of Garnet Gaming I was able to help the team out at times when there wasn't enough staff on. I was also able to keep my cool during sits and never lost my temper and was always impartial. Because of my previous being of staff, I have a pretty good understanding of all the rules and how to carry out a sit. I carried out sits with professionalism and also pretty quickly and there was almost no sit that went unclaimed when I was on.. Most of the staff were pretty upset when I resigned but I didn't really have a choice at the time since I had some stuff going on in real life that I had to take care of.

I just want to get back into the game and I've always just played on this server specifically and I kinda wanted to help take care of the Minge that I see happen a lot. Most of my time on Gmod has been and will continue to be on this server. I was good friends with most of my fellow staff members at the time and didn't really get the chance to staff for very long.

If you'd like to re-read my previous application you can do so at the link below, but I won't really go over that stuff again as my being accepted to the staff team probably explains most of my personality and devotion to the server. Honestly, if I didn't have to resign I would still be staffing on the server today. My previous staff time went from March 10 to May 1.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Got banned for MassRDM a while back because of a controversial KOS sign.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: March 8 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Good amount of time. 3-4 hours a day on average.(Weekends could be up to like 8 hours at a time.)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Robotics Club, Engineering Club, Academic Team (I know I'm a nerd)
Did you read the staff rules?:I Play Games

Edited by I Play Games

‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛❤ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍ ‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍❤💛🌹🌺 
 ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛💚 ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍💙💛🌹🌺 
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍🌺🌹💛💚💜💖 ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍💙💚💛🌹🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛💚💜💖💙💚💚💛🌹🌺      . ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛💚💜💖💙💚💚💛🌹🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛💚💜💖💙💚💛🌹🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛💚💜💖💚💙💛🌹🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛💚💜💖💛🌹🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛💚💛🌹🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛🌹🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹💛🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌹🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺🌺
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍🌺

+1 I love you my booda and i confirm my referral

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍   ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ 💦💦💦 ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍ ‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍   ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍  💦💦💦 
 ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦💦 ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦💦 
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦💦💦 ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦 💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦💦💦 ‍‍ ‍‍💦 ‍‍💦💦💦 ‍‍‍‍💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦💦💦💦‍‍‍‍💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦💦‍‍‍‍💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦‍‍‍‍💦‍‍‍‍💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦💦
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍💦

Edited by Coochie
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, I Play Games said:

Got banned for MassRDM a while back because of a controversial KOS sign.

Was it the Wackos Maze one?

Anyways, I haven't seen you on since and think you should really get to know the current server better. -1

7 hours ago, ThetaKek said:

Yall remember him getting perma'd by zack? I sure as hell do it was funny asf. +1 good application and u were gud staff b4.

Wrong I Play Games

28 minutes ago, Entity said:

Was it the Wackos Maze one?

Anyways, I haven't seen you on since and think you should really get to know the current server better. -1

Yeah it was that, and I’ve been playing some more recently and have seen what changes have been made and would love to get to know the new staff team!

I dont like players returning for a day or two and thinking that they should get staff again. We cant be sure that you wont ghost the community again within days, which would be a waste of training if you did.

Enjoy the server for a little bit as a regular player. Stay out of trouble and maintain good impressions.

Sure its a good app and you have previous experience, but knowing you JUST came back and havent played since a ban makes me cautious. 

1 hour ago, proggy said:

I dont like players returning for a day or two and thinking that they should get staff again. We cant be sure that you wont ghost the community again within days, which would be a waste of training if you did.

Enjoy the server for a little bit as a regular player. Stay out of trouble and maintain good impressions.

Sure its a good app and you have previous experience, but knowing you JUST came back and havent played since a ban makes me cautious. 

I understand where you’re coming from and yes I am going to be gone next week and won’t be able to play but I do plan on getting back into the game. My reasoning for resigning was because some personal stuff happened in real life that I had no control over and I had to deal with that which wouldn’t have allowed me time to play. Also, the ban happened before I became staff the first time.

@proggy

Edited by I Play Games
2 hours ago, proggy said:

Gonna gave to agree with Proggy on this one. If this gets denied maybe wait till you bet back from that week and play a few more days. Get to know more people. 

Edited by Ironfetus333
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
2 hours ago, proggy said:

Proggy he got banned about idk maybe like 8 months ago even before me. There was also a van wipe for a reason it gave everyone a second chance to start a new.

Edited by Coochie
1 hour ago, Coochie said:

Proggy he got banned about idk maybe like 8 months ago even before me. There was also a van wipe for a reason it gave everyone a second chance to start a new.

Not trying to be rude about it but I didn't +1 your app either, so my reasoning is at least consistent.

Idc if a ban wipe happened, if a player has only returned for 2 days I'm free to be skeptical about their application.