MilitaryRP | The Nostalgia Update

• The Garnut
1 minute ago, shrimp said:

This makes me so happy, I was honestly a little sad to see how much of the variety was lost because of people complaining about balance but I'm glad to see this stuff making a comeback. 

Also, Airforce?

All explained underneath 

Airforce would essentially be used in events to their full potential 🙂

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

i've seen members like Shrimp and Jackal contribute more of their opinion than our entire admin+ team combined

hqdefault.jpg

ooohhhh. kill em.

4 minutes ago, Garnet said:

A dedicated event server will be hosted where GameMasters will have the ability to use NPC spawners, /event chat, spawn weapons, noclip, and cloak themselves in order to set up a linear, well-made event.

I actually thought about this today but told myself that it probably wouldn't happen. I guess I was wrong. I hope this helps with variety a lot as well as giving people more things to do than just sims, kidnaps, tryouts, and war. I'd love to see this put in action and hope that the rest of the community feels the same.

31 minutes ago, Garnet said:

3) Air Force is making a return (Dodgy still around?) in a unique way that I think alot of other servers will soon begin mimicking, so lets enjoy it while it's an exclusive.

Airforce will be present on our main server as a combative faction, thus adding onto the US' arsenal of factions - they can participate in war in the same sense that every other faction can and cap objective. The different lays where we will have a dedicated piloting server which will be password protected and allowed for only players who are part of the Air Force. Given the password to the server by a buddy? no problem - you will just be in the default recruit class, which also has no speaking abilities on the server. Good job!

On this server members of the airforce can train using different assigned aircrafts, and even battle automatically spawned Russian Forces soldier hostile NPCs. (still trying my best to code a PROPERLY intelligent NPC on Garry's Mod, but I may use the same base we used on StarWars years back!)

Wait this is such a good idea actually, I might become a US main again once this is released lol. Can't wait for this to come out!

Gonna be a blast re-living the nostalgia with Air Force coming back lmao, gotta find Dodgy and get him back on lmao.

Edited by PrisonNightmare
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, Praetor_Don said:

Definitely has potential to change up the "meta".

What would be the hit to server/client performance with the vehicles added?

I suggest you read the thread before commenting.

5 minutes ago, goat said:

bring back third person 

I was never aware I removed third person, or do you mean the abusable third person we used to have?

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 1