DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dan Gardner Staff App

Dan Gardner

• Community Director

-1 I had a conversation about previously banned people applying for staff, especially those only allowed to play from a ban wipe with Garnet, he was against it. Especially someone who charged-back (Seeing it's so avoidable, and only hurts both parties). Though I don't disagree you're a good person, I don't think I would be able to endorse you becoming staff. Regardless of if Phantom or Jackal are still SAs or not, they have made it very clear you are not to apply, and their decisions should be respected, even though they aren't here anymore. Sorry!

Edited by AlexConway
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
On 12/27/2019 at 5:52 PM, Alex Conway said:

-1 I had a conversation about previously banned people applying for staff, especially those only allowed to play from a ban wipe with Garnet, he was against it. Especially someone who charged-back (Seeing it's so avoidable, and only hurts both parties). Though I don't disagree you're a good person, I don't think I would be able to endorse you becoming staff. Regardless of if Phantom or Jackal are still SAs or not, they have made it very clear you are not to apply, and their decisions should be respected, even though they aren't here anymore. Sorry!

Denied

This basically explain why you won't get accepted. Sorry 😕 

@Gildarts

• Like 1