Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:0:143582763
Warns:  0
Timezone: Central
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 712 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None at the moment
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] DarkRP moderator two times.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I will be able to bring a lo to the table when it comes to being a staff member on the MRP server. One of the reasons I believe this is because of my time as a DarkRP staff member and the amount of time I've spent on the server already. I'm well aware of the rules and want to make sure to enforce them to the best of my ability. Also with my past experience I know how to handle sits that may appear to be a grey area and give the proper punishment to the situation. I also will be well mannered and cool headed during staff sits to ensure that the rules are clear and to make the environment of the server fun and enjoyable. I also plan on being active and ready to help balance out either side of server in war incase of misbalancing and take sits with an unbiased approach. 

I also believe that I can offer a lot to the server as a whole with my personality and work ethic. I plan to be active as much as I can and ensure that I am willing to help the staff team and playerbase as a whole with any problems. I also plan on keeping clear communication with other members of the staff team and ensure that we all can come to agreeance on major issues that may arise. Given that my personality is more soft and caring to people, I can definitely help guide newer players in following the rules and making sure they are trained on time. But with that, I can also be assertive and put my foot down to any minges or players who knows the rules but break them anyways. As stated earlier I'll not be biased to RU or US but also not biased to whether or not they are my friends or people I dislike, because at the end of the day that shouldn't matter with admin sits.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I've been banned once for Accidental Mass, the situation was the raid was never called during a GB raid and they told me to throw a nade into RU base and then they'll hit the bind, but the bind didn't work so I was banned.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not on MRP, no.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hours daily, more on weekends.

Just now, AparhsTurtle said:

-1, known you in the pass, I've heard you can been toxic @ times. Plus i haven't seen you active no forums or server @ all recently or in the past month or so.

I've been back for a little bit, I've also been quite active on the forums as well. I haven't really seen you around, might be timezones though. I'd love to hear when I've been toxic though. 

Its nice to see that you have changed since you last played, but seeing as you literally just got back to the server,it would be best if you waited a while to get more familiar with both the server and the community first.

Edited by huskaii
  • Informative 1
50 minutes ago, Huskaiii said:

Its nice to see that you have changed since you last played, but seeing as you literally just got back to the server,it would be best if you waited a while to get more familiar with both the server and the community first.

I sorta agree, but at the same time I think I am settling in very fast, and know both sides fairly well still. Of course, I'm not really aware what the new opinions are of me though. Thank you though!

+1 hear me out:

Witchings might have just come back, but he was reliable, level headed, and just when it came to staffing on DarkRP. He was there when no one else was, handling sits and keeping leave between players. There weren't accepted forum reports against witchings because of how he handled himself in game and how well he followed the rules. Yes, he might have come back recently, but when he puts his mind to staffing, it shows. Known him personally for a year now, and can say without a doubt he would make a great addition to the staff team. 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Community Director

+1 You've changed a lot, and you have worked your way from E-1 to E-8 in Marines so you must be at least decently active. You have had your mingey/retard moments, but I feel like you have grown out of those moments. Your application is well written and shows effort. I think you deserve a shot! Good Luck!

• Like 1
On 12/24/2019 at 5:38 PM, Aleksandr said:

+1 

yes.

I know you think this is funny but try to be serious on staff apps and add an actual reason.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:41 PM, AparhsTurtle said:

-1, known you in the pass, I've heard you can been toxic @ times. Plus i haven't seen you active no forums or server @ all recently or in the past month or so.

Yeah, Witchings has been on pretty consistently recently and like he said you haven't been on much to see him. And you've heard him be toxic you've actually never seen it for yourself so it kind of seems like you just don't know him well enough. 

+1 From what I’ve seen yesterday you’re a leader and are willing to stick your neck out to get things done. I also noticed that you didn’t try to suck up to me just to get a +1 out of me which personally I think is a great aspect for a staff member to have. We also have to keep in mind that your former staff on DRP and from what I’ve heard you were excellent staff.

Edited by RegretAlt
  • Friendly 1

+1

I know he just became active again recently but I don't think he needs so much time to "get to know the community better" again. I mean, the community doesn't change that much where he needs to wait 2-3 weeks before he can apply. I think if he wants to help the server by applying for staff then I think we should let him, even if he isn't that "connected" to the community yet. It isn't like that is going to affect him in any way in doing his job. I also have seen a lot of change in Witchings and I haven't had any bad interactions with him since his return. Because of this, I am going to plus one.

Sorry if this is written poorly, It's currently 2:30 AM as I am writing this lol.

• Like 1