United States Entry Problems

Dillan

I do see the relevance of this post. It makes sense to be worried about the balance of opposing entry factions, in addition to the player count in respect to  the Army. A fix for this may be to set a roster count limit for Marines. This would allow internal faction leaders (for marines) to have limitations on recruiting enlisted (dependent on the current roster count), and hold the occasional training session. 

21 hours ago, Michael said:

You never have anything good to say to me dude lol. Always passive aggressive.  Exactly what i mean. Painting a false a picture. 

I think it’s time for me to get my input in after seeing all this shit. +1 to the removal of 1MD

So let me get this straight:

One of the most experienced people on the server who led easily one of the best generations of marines, wanted to give you advice, and you respond with “who tf asked”? 

I’m sorry nigga, but you are way in over your head. Phantom doesn’t need to say something good to you, if you’re doing nothing good. You and the few other officers on this thread are taking all the credit for marines activity, when in reality, it’s your NCOs who are doing the training.

He tried to help you, repeatedly. It couldn’t be said better than you spit on his hand. It’s unbelievable to me that a leader of one of the consistently greatest factions on the server is so close minded and against outside assistance. If you’re that self conscious about being a leader yourself, then maybe don’t be one. He didn’t “paint a false picture”, you did. 

Let me remind you, most of these officers were here before you were. You didn’t put them there. Your main argument here is that marines are thriving, while army is struggling to keep on its feet, so the problem is army. The thing is, army will always be the go to entry faction to have on a server. They have way less limitations on their role, making them make the most sense when it comes to RP and all types of warfare. 

21 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Removing Marines is like Removing the US Population.

The only reason marines are more active than army is because of the NCOs that recruit them. It isn’t because of “appeal”, it isn’t because of weaponry, it isn’t any of that shit. Army is in a shitty spot with leadership and overall activity and the only appeal marines carry over army is their activity. If all of the NCOs and officers transitioned over, then that void would be easily filled. As someone in the thread previously said, the effects would be temporary as hell. 

20 hours ago, Volatos said:

If Jamsin replies somethings wrong

Because a marine officer on reserves that posted themselves basically massing not even 48 hours ago is super credible to real issues we face here on the server. 

20 hours ago, Valor said:

Bro, removing 1MD is removing literally 50% of US 

Removing 1MD won’t make people just quit the server and never come back. That shit don’t work like that. If all the officers and shit are so “respected” as Michael puts it, then they’ll follow them to army if they have true loyalty. Best bet is some of them will man the fuck up, deal with it or head to a SOC tryout. You guys are making absurd negative effects out of thin air. Removing 1MD doesn’t make the game inaccessible to former marines. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • 300 IQ 2
3 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

Removing 1MD won’t make people just quit the server and never come back. That shit don’t work like that. If all the officers and shit are so “respected” as Michael puts it, then they’ll follow them to army if they have true loyalty. OR, some of them will man the fuck up and head to a SOC tryout. You guys are making absurd negative effects out of thin air. Removing 1MD doesn’t make the game inaccessible to former marines. 

This.

People are acting like Marines are getting removed, Marines will be getting transfered into Army to balance things out. One of the big problems I see in marines and army is that instead of them working together, they are almost always fighting. This dates back ever since I started playing the server and it's always been a problem. Marines and Army should always be working together and should be training the new people in US to become good enough for officer or a SOC faction. Plus I've never really liked certain SOC factions demanding you to be a specific entry faction. 

+1

• Winner 1
  • 3 months later...