In-game name: 2GA SGT Matoi

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156503122

Warns: 0 warns

Timezone: MTZ

Playtime?: 89:02:40

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I don’t know if it counts, but way back when, Jasmin. 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Owner of 2 discord servers, staff of 6 discord servers and, staff of 1 garry’s mod server.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on giving my all to this server. It is basically my childhood, and I always wanted to be a staff to help, but wasn’t old enough yet. I want to offer all I can, so I can offer loyalty, service, and a determined attitude. I can offer a quick training experience, as I am a quick learner, and if you give me a chance, I can prove to the entire staff board how excellent I can be. 

I have 6 years of experience on gmod, and 4-3 years of experience on Garnet, so I can navigate my . way around both easily, and can dispatch a trouble maker as soon as I see one. If something big happens, I am willing to do anything possible to help the server remain a place welcome to gamers alike.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Only once, and that was way back when. I’m much more mature now, but about 3 years ago, I was a DI GySgt, and I was messing around with the recruits, shooting them in the foot. Now today I realize this was a serious mistake, and offence, and I shall never repeat it again

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as I can spare, which will most likely average 4-5 hours, if not more.

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day!

54 minutes ago, Nep-Nep said:

I have 6 years of experience on gmod, and 4-3 years of experience on Garnet

Please post your /playtime from DarkRP so we can know for sure you actually have been in the community for a long time.

I already find it hard to believe, as you have no prominent Garnet members in your Steam Friends. Your game stats are also Private so your hours on GMod itself can't be confirmed.

-1 for now, sketchy

• Community Director

-1 I would like to see a bit more written in the paragraph section. A good paragraph should be 5-8 Sentences, and you need a minimum of 2. Tell us about you, doesn't have to be ingame, what makes you you. How do you differ. If you expand these I will change to a +1

-1 I've seen you once in TS, never in-game, you have 89 hours which shows me that you probably just returned from "Way back when", your only a 2GA SGT which even further proves my point that you just returned, and finally your paragraphs are way too short.  

3 hours ago, Nep-Nep said:

Owner of 2 discord servers, staff of 6 discord servers

Being staff on a discord server doesn't apply for a GMOD Server.

Please interact with the community more before applying again, I know you just came back but try to be in the community now instead of being in the community from like 2-3 years ago.

I told Matoi to not apply until he is well known on the server, obviously that advice went thorough. PS: I never gave him perms to refer me.

I'm sorry but -1, You need to be well known on the server and you need to beef up your paragraphs.

Edited by Jasmin2nd
3 minutes ago, Dan Gardner said:

After rereading your app, I realize how absolutely little effort you put into it. You removed fields, your paragraphs are short, and the story you tell looks like you're just trying to fill up words so you have at least a little content. And finally, @JasminAKAAlt he has you as a referral, do you remember him at all?

I do remember him but I recommend him to not apply until majority of the players knew a bit.

5 hours ago, JasminAKAAlt said:

I told Matoi to not apply until he is well known on the server, obviously that advice went thorough. PS: I never gave him perms to refer me.

I really have no clue who you are nor have I seen any activity from you on forums and on the server. In my opinion you should have more playtime on the server and alot more experience with the community as a whole before you apply.

5 hours ago, Dan Gardner said:

After rereading your app, I realize how absolutely little effort you put into it. You removed fields, your paragraphs are short, and the story you tell looks like you're just trying to fill up words so you have at least a little content. 

If you ever want any type of chance in joining the staff team you have to actually put an effort into making your app. There was little to no effort shown here.

9 hours ago, Nep-Nep said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Only once, and that was way back when. I’m much more mature now, but about 3 years ago, I was a DI GySgt, and I was messing around with the recruits, shooting them in the foot. Now today I realize this was a serious mistake, and offence, and I shall never repeat it again

Ok and? You should know that actions speak louder then words. Especially being staff on multiple discord communities and a garry's mod server. Thats why you should be reaching out and interacting more with the community to really give yourself a good name so when you do apply for staff, people actually know who you are. I havent seen you on the server nor have I seen any forums activity from you. 

-1. Very lack lustered staff app, poor efforts towards the making of the app and a false referral.