IImudfaceII

In-game name: IImudfaceII
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:459226805
Staff members in-game name: Chase LaT
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:91740401

Date & Time of incident: Around 9:10 1/4/2020
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Warn Reason: Diss in sit
What happened? (include any proof): I was raiding and kids were breaking NLR numerous times. So I reported it and the admin told me to report every individual player. I said im good ill just get back to what I was doing instead of wasting my time and Chase thought it was a diss like most of the other admins. Please inform these admins that what I said isn't a DISS.
Why should your warn be removed?: Because it isn't a diss and I got banned for a day by LaT Chase cause he doesn't know the difference between a diss and me not wanting to waste time.

Guest proggy

Since your other warn was a false warn, I will unban you, and then you can come online to get the warn removed (hex will need to be available too to get the warn removed).

@Chase your side on this warn though?

Edited by proggy

• IImudfaceII
  • 9 posts
  • green1.png.e0b8690a47a4e570f99dcc5bb5ab7
55 minutes ago, Chase said:

• IImudfaceII
  • 9 posts
  • green1.png.e0b8690a47a4e570f99dcc5bb5ab7

I said "This kids gang" because I was raiding him and his base was full of crips and bloods and they broke nlr although he wasn't a gang member.  I know what j hear but trust me it isn't what u think. For a fact I did say gang not gay.

20 minutes ago, IImudfaceII said:

I said "This kids gang" because I was raiding him and his base was full of crips and bloods and they broke nlr although he wasn't a gang member.  I know what j hear but trust me it isn't what u think. For a fact I did say gang not gay.

I rewatched the clip like ten times and it does sound like you did say gay. Due to the fact there is proof I will have to -1.

I hear no sign of “gang”

P.S - If the staff member believes that it is offensive/disrespectful it is worthy of a wan because you shouldn’t be saying it anyway.

Edited by Jerrr
  • Winner 1
2 minutes ago, Jerrr said:

I rewatched the clip like ten times and it does sound like you did say gay. Due to the fact there is proof I will have to -1.

P.S - If the staff member believes that it is offensive/disrespectful it is worthy of a wan because you shouldn’t be saying it anyway.

Watch it another 20 times because if u had read what I said u would know what I had said + u can hear me say the last ending of "Gang"

Edited by IImudfaceII
  • Cringe 1

Yo Chase since u think I diss'd.. Do u have an entire recording of the sit? or did u just cut the video to get me a warn? Casue if u did record the entire sit u would see that I was talking about his gang. I mean like if u don't have the entire sit proving that I did say it and not a misunderstanding of what u heard then it shouldn't be a warn.

Edited by IImudfaceII
19 minutes ago, IImudfaceII said:

Yo Chase since u think I diss'd.. Do u have an entire recording of the sit? or did u just cut the video to get me a warn? Casue if u did record the entire sit u would see that I was talking about his gang. I mean like if u don't have the entire sit proving that I did say it and not a misunderstanding of what u heard then it shouldn't be a warn.

You say "this kids gay", then the video ends. It doesn't cut you off mid sentence, or even at the end of the supposed "gang". You end your sentence with "gay". My -1 stands. 

• Winner 2

It could be gang considering the player was dealing with multiple people attacking his base, if you could post the whole sit that would be good

Also staff trying to farm sits by having people do multiple reports for the same offence is kind of ridiculous  

• Informative 1
1 hour ago, Cameron said:

It could be gang considering the player was dealing with multiple people attacking his base, if you could post the whole sit that would be good

Also staff trying to farm sits by having people do multiple reports for the same offence is kind of ridiculous  

it’s not farming sits tho, ur reporting different people so they require different sits no matter if they’re in a “gang” 

and I’ve warned mudface before for diss in sit so to me it sounds like he said “gay”

Edited by Spilq2

Well if chase can show u the entire sit recording then u can see that I was talking  about a gang. U cant assume I said something. Just have chase send u the whole sit video and u can see that I said gang and that I was talking about a gang the entire time lol. A small cut clip cant mean anything watch the entire thing instead of assuming. and btw when I say gang .. I pronounce it gan and when I say gay.. I say G-a-ya

Edited by IImudfaceII