SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:212235320

Warns: 0

Timezone:CST

Playtime?: 536:52:23.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): none

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I've played on Garnet for around two years .i know a lot about sits and know a lot of the rules by memory. 

I do not intend to stop playing on Garnet Gaming.I also know most of the staff personally as friends.

I would like to become staff so i can contribute to the server after playing on it for so long without 

giving anything back to the server,so i would finally like to give back for what this server has done for me.

I try to log on to the server every day when i have a chance and plan on doing this more often if i become staff.

I try to log on when other staff can not.I try to not cause conflicts and have never been banned for a real reason 

and try to stay out of drama.Im willing to help new players and help staff if needed or wanted by players.I believe that

i would make a good applicant because i have a personal relationship with a large portion of the community and moderators .

Another reason i believe i make a good applicant is that i have invested time and money into this server and will continue to do so 

so i could help out this community 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes was falsely perma banned for 3 months

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? carpentry, Jr High Football

Did you read the staff rules?: FFG Right Flip Flop

Edited by UnsayableTripod
Beefing up paragraphs

I got a report that you were advertising your application on the streets which was a violation of application rules. Once I receive the proof, I'll be posting it here.

"Do not advertise your application on any platform" - Evity

9 minutes ago, Mips said:

-1, Seen this player around a lot and despite not often having reports placed he is always  minging around and generally just being a nuisance.

-1, I can attest to him being quite mingey at times, not quite understanding the rules, and being immature. Usually when a younger staff applies, they really have to prove themselves, and you didn't even take the time to improve your barebones paragraphs. I think you need more time getting adjusted to the community and working on your appearance in game before applying again. Good luck!

3 hours ago, UnsayableTripod said:

@eXg-Buddha

Aren't you the one who called someone a pedo cause you didn't like him

I think this is the type of "immature" behavior @eXg-Buddha was referring to. Defiantly not the type of thing you  SHOULD respond on your staff application. I think the rule of thumb typically is, if you have nothing nice to say... then say nothing at all. 

I have seen you in game however, I can't say you are a good or bad player as I have no direct experience with you. However, based on the responses of trusted higher ups that have responded I am going to -1. Apply again when you are a little more matured and less rude to staff and community members. 

I wish you luck for your application in the future. 

3 hours ago, UnsayableTripod said:

@eXg-Buddha

Aren't you the one who called someone a pedo cause you didn't like him

This is an incredible example of Buddha's criticism. I actually cringed when I read this. Incredibly immature and just all around horrendous response to a legitimate criticism. If I could put a bigger 

-1 then I would