Just Something Small

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
Please can we add a search bar to the prop buddies list.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
Honestly I understand this is not a huge problem and there's a good amount of people who are unaffected by this, but for people like me who have terrible eye sight, its a pain.
Sometimes I sit in my base scrolling through that damn list trying to find a name that I've already gone past god knows how many times.
It would just make adding people to prob buddies a whole lot easier and faster and my eyes and other blind fucks wont suffer.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
N/A

35 minutes ago, SugarMyNuggets said:

Sometimes I sit in my base scrolling through that damn list trying to find a name that I've already gone past god knows how many times.

😂

Easy +1 if it's possible? This seems like a more core mechanic thing, so I'm not sure if it can be done.

Guest proggy

Now that the server has been at capacity several times the past weeks, I can see this being really annoying to scroll through 120 players in a list that isn't alphabetized.

+1 If it's simple to implement a search function or to alphabetize the entries.

If it's gonna be a huge hassle to tweak the prop buddy interface I wouldn't bother. 

• 3 months later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

Edited by eXg-Buddha