DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ThetaKek's Staff Application

ThetaKek

In-game name:ThetaKek
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:35251011
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:| ThetaKek has played for 833:47:19.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: vaelex, Lyndefish, Cireland, ZachDLC, Buddha
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

There are multiple reasons why I would rise above the other applicants and staff members, one such being, my strive to get better. In anything really, I have always gone above and beyond the competition which would also be my plan becoming a Garnet Gaming DarkRP staff member. Another is my time and experience played here, I have been here since the summer of 2019, though fairly new compared to other players, I dedicated myself to the game and put at least 8 hours in a day. I enjoyed it, frivolously even. Then I began to see how the staff was somewhat lacking at points. I would join and play all throughout the day and I began to see lacking points and the times staff generally weren’t on. This is where I attempted to step up as a user, and try to assist in any way I could. Given I have seen most of said weak points, this is what I wish to fill becoming a staff member. I was becoming more serious about the server itself rather than me as a player. 

This is where I began thinking about becoming staff. I would listen in on sits, and try to better myself to becoming the best pre-applying for staff user I could be. This was all so instead of learning the ropes when I became a staff member, I would already know more than my competition. Thus putting me further ahead. This is why I, should be chosen over any other applicants for Garnet Gaming DarkRP. I am aware of my past being very toxic, but lately I have been trying to make myself a better person to new players and Garnet as a whole.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I do remember being banned on a random prop hunt server me and my friends played on many years ago. We were banned for ghosting because we were young and not too bright at the time.

I have been banned 3 times on DRP and once on MRP: My first time being banned on DarkRP was because I was making a bunch of minge laws as a mayor. I was pulled into a sit for it and I offered to remove my laws but I was instead banned for massfailrp. My second ban on DarkRP was because I didn't really care for myself or my reputation on the server then, I was being super reckless and said the nword 3 times in OOC. My third ban was because I used to only be able to play on the weekends and on my last day of the weekend i wanted to go out with a bang so I massNLR'd on purpose and got myself banned. I didn't get myself banned to be mischievous, I did it because I never thought I would make an application for Garnet but now I have changed my mind and want to make the server a better place instead. On MRP I was banned because me and Cheerios were going at eachother with crowbars not thinking anything of it but we got caught and were banned for 2 weeks.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: from 3:40 pm to 12 or 1 am on weekdays and around 9+ hours on weekends
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:I really don't do much besides play on my computer, I do have school though.

Did you read the staff rules?:ThetaKek

Edited by ThetaKek_

Been waiting on this one. Even though i am mainly a Military RP player, the times i have been on Dark RP i had been around Theta and he shows real character and would be a good addition to the staff team. Especially with his activity and when i didnt know anything about Dark RP he had helped me out and knew his ways so big +1

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ThetaKek_ said:

My first time being banned on DarkRP was because I was making a bunch of minge laws as a mayor. I was pulled into a sit for it and I offered to remove my laws but I was instead banned for massfailrp.

You're welcome sir.

My second ban on DarkRP was because I didn't really care for myself or my reputation on the server then, I was being super reckless and said the nword 3 times in OOC

You're welcome again sir 😂

My third ban was because I used to only be able to play on the weekends and on my last day of the weekend i wanted to go out with a bang so I massNLR'd on purpose and got myself banned. I didn't get myself banned to be mischievous

Jesus did I put in all your bans?

Despite me literally banning you 3 times in the past 6 months, I still think you'd be a great addition to the staff team. Don't prove me wrong!

+1 (add to refs)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

You're welcome sir.

You're welcome again sir 😂

Jesus did I put in all your bans?

Despite me literally banning you 3 times in the past 6 months, I still think you'd be a great addition to the staff team. Don't prove me wrong!

+1 (add to refs)

You literally were all the bans I got and I find it quite funny.

+1. Very respectful as I've known him and, he is down to earth guy. He's definitely a little bit quiet at times but I think his intention are pure without a doubt. I think he would make a great addition to the staff team. Especially with his experience with bans. 🙂

• Like 1

+1 Reasons above. Used to base with Theta a lot. He's a good dude. He would be a great addition to the team as long as he stays out of trouble. I know he only got banned before because he knew he would have extended periods of time away from the game anyways, and wasn't pursuing staff at that point. 

+1 I have to say Theta when I first met him, I never thought he was anything but a minge, but he really has done a 180 and has been sticking to the rules and helping others, and he also knows the rules really well and tested me before I was staff even. Hopefully you'll make the team, good luck!

Edited by lyndefish
  • Like 1

I've changed my response. Here's a positive revision. I'm going to +1 this because Theta is a very nice person, he has been kind and mature. I know that he has been punished recently a few times but I believe that we can shrug that off. Hopefully he'll end up with this position. Good luck.

Edited by Entity
  • Informative 3
36 minutes ago, Entity said:

Not only that but you were advertising your app, which is against the rules of being staff.

I don't really understand what you would call advertising vs. asking if someone would refer me or asking for assistance on my app ie. a proofread or suggestions. If you are refering to what I had said in a discord server, I pasted that before even posting this for the purpose of asking if my paragraphs looked good enough and if anyone had any suggestions, I was not forcing anybody to look at my application or to +1 even if they didn't want to.

Edited by ThetaKek