IGN: ZachDLC

ID: Not online

Staff Name : Ark

Staff ID: Not online

What happened:

Not really sure.....

136724f3fd1d25a0f7cd32cbf12c862a.png
https://gyazo.com/136724f3fd1d25a0f7cd32cbf12c862a

Why should this be removed: I've never doxxed anyone so I'm not sure what this is, any why it wasn't handled as a staff report instead of you just perma banning me.

I have a faint idea what this is but I don't want to go into detail because that would be ACTUALLY doxing you. Me warning you about potential issues in the future isn't doxing. I was legit trying to help ****** but this is just petty.

It's like me saying you're doxing me by saying ZachDLC or Chase because those may or may not be our real names. Petty, stupid, and way above your level of expertise to decide. 

I only spoke with the person who I warned about potential doxing issues one time in @ chat, which is the first time I'd seen them since a while and I had noticed this the other day. (When putting IGN and steamids in Google)

2 permas in 2 days... what in the hell

Edited by Zach-DLC
  • Cringe 1

Got this screenshot from someone aswell. Not sure if he's gloating in Discord or if he banned me through a discord convo, but....

bccd32ae2c323537695d4a71f3c2e5f2.png
https://gyazo.com/bccd32ae2c323537695d4a71f3c2e5f2

Edit: This makes more sense. Same server that july and coochie decided to abuse on and ban me... smh

https://gyazo.com/c29705911019c0637371cab51d02c7c9

de9d618bfb23f99f09bd9d7cb0e1ccf4.png
https://gyazo.com/de9d618bfb23f99f09bd9d7cb0e1ccf4

c33bc019dd3ac964343dd1e2d6eafc4f.png
https://gyazo.com/c33bc019dd3ac964343dd1e2d6eafc4f

Edited by Zach-DLC
1 hour ago, ZachDLC said:

Got this screenshot from someone aswell. Not sure if he's gloating in Discord or if he banned me through a discord convo, but....

bccd32ae2c323537695d4a71f3c2e5f2.png
https://gyazo.com/bccd32ae2c323537695d4a71f3c2e5f2

Edit: This makes more sense. Same server that july and coochie decided to abuse on and ban me... smh

https://gyazo.com/c29705911019c0637371cab51d02c7c9

de9d618bfb23f99f09bd9d7cb0e1ccf4.png
https://gyazo.com/de9d618bfb23f99f09bd9d7cb0e1ccf4

c33bc019dd3ac964343dd1e2d6eafc4f.png
https://gyazo.com/c33bc019dd3ac964343dd1e2d6eafc4f

Oh no! Hope that's not a discord where bias occurs :0. Also I highly doubt Zach doxxed someone. Interested in seeing the proof. 

Edited by Ironfetus333
  • Haha 2

It's in staff chat. I didn't publicly announce anyone's information and that's not your ban to make.

30 minutes ago, Ark3 said:

This type of behavior from a T.Admin is disappointing you had no right to even search up in the first place

I put her ign in Google. Along with yours, cirelands, and half the staff teams. It's not against the rules it's getting to know server history of other players. Not only this, @ chat isn't public and I never directly doxed her.

30 minutes ago, Ark3 said:

publicizing

^ that word means public. Expecting staff members to somehow do anything with her Twitter account is intriguing to say the least. There's nothing of malicious intent , and it was a heads up to her. You have just more damage by posting that image in this report then I did saying that in @ chat.

Even so, it's a staff report. You, as a vipmod, have no right to put a punishment in as a lower rank then both those involved. There is clear bias in this ban and I'd be shocked if you weren't punished for putting this ban in as it is a staff v staff issue and you aren't a higher up or operator. There's nothing wrong with the use of Google. I'm not a damn stalker.

TLDR- stop being a white Knight and wait for an operator to deal with it

Edited by Zach-DLC
  • Community Director

+1  You've got to be fucking joking me with this shit. I know I'm not involved but I think this qualifies as relevant. 

"Before anyone says "You're Zach's Friend", I warned him 3 times on the forums, and he shit talks me in chatbox, not anywhere close to someone I consider a friend, but I will defend him from a powerhungry witchhunter.

1. You banned a T.Admin, you are a T.Mod - A T.Mod. You banned someone higher than your rank off of 2 screenshots?

2. This is a fucking witchhunt, trust me I've led plenty of them to know when one is a witchhunt, you conspired to get him banned.

3. He was cautioning her/him about that anyone could find her information, so she/he would change it. How the fuck is that doxxing? Doxxing is exposing information, like me leaking your real name, IP, address, phone number, snapchat. NOT telling you if someone googles your steamid they can find your information. 

4. You were in a discord channel CONSPIRING against him.

5. You quote Discord with is a 3rd party application and you can't even USE it as valid evidence, it's like snapchat DMs

6. Your permission is from someone ONE rank higher who STILL isn't MANAGEMENT. 

46 minutes ago, Ark3 said:

You indeed publicized it to a staff-chat instead of privately messaging her.

Not only by saying this in staff-chat that you confirmed that you did in-fact look her up it was extremely inappropriate of you to put this in staff-chat instead of privately messaging her.

So what? It's staff chat. Not OOC, even if he did say it in OOC, it's not a Dox, you banned him by him saying "Change it so you don't get Doxxed, don't know if you know that". 

This type of behavior from a T.Admin is disappointing you had no right to even search up in the first place.

No your behavior as a T.Mod is disappointing, you can't ban someone higher than your rank. You had no management approval. You should be removed from staff for this shit. How you got to T.Mod with this logic is concerning.  

I personally feel that you should remained banned as I can't see a legit reason for you needing to search her up in the first place.

STEAMIDs are public, so what? I can search them up... Wanna ban me to? You can't be serious. I searched up reflex's STEAMID to find other bans... Did I dox him?

TL;DR - Ark this is a witchhunt, you conspired with other staff, banned someone of your same rank, you're not management. This is a POWERGRAB. You need to be removed and so does this ban. Your logic is flawed. How the fuck another T.Admin issued this ban is confusing.... Ark and the banning staff need to be removed, this is fucking crazy.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, ioms said:

the ban should stay but the ban reason should change because he didnt really dox anyone but ZachDLC should be demoted already so this shoud stay 

So you agree with the ban being false, but you want to keep me banned. Yeah, that's def helpful

4 minutes ago, Ark3 said:

@ZachDLC, Do you know how you made lynde feel? Putting it in staff-chat so that other staff-members could see?  Honestly. You admitted it yourself you tried looking up her IGN to find something? FYI. I would have never requested the ban unless a higher up approved the proof that was submitted. Luci gave me the go ahead to put the ban request in.

Luci needs punishment as well as he isn't a manger, member of any subdiv, and shouldn't be taking reporting through DISCORD. 

@Luci I thought you knew this explain please for the love of God.

STOP WITCHHUNTING ME PLEASE I WAS LITERALLY TRYING TO HELP HER.

everything I do is knitpicked like wtf

You banned me 3 days later off a screenshot which proves nothing with approval from a higher up that isn't an operator without an actual report.

You need to be demoted.

Edited by Zach-DLC
16 minutes ago, ioms said:

the ban should stay but the ban reason should change because he didnt really dox anyone but ZachDLC should be demoted already so this shoud stay 

What?

53 minutes ago, Ark3 said:

Hello, @Luci, @lyndefish, and myself were in voice chat last night and the conversation was brought up about how you doxed her. It made her upset how you decided to put that in staff-chat where random VIP-mods and people she doesn't completely trust can see.  Not only by saying this in staff-chat that you confirmed that you did in-fact look her up it was extremely inappropriate of you to put this in staff-chat instead of privately messaging her. This type of behavior from a T.Admin is disappointing you had no right to even search up in the first place. I personally feel that you should remained banned as I can't see a legit reason for you needing to search her up in the first place.

TLDR: DDoS or the publicizing of other member's private information (DOX) will result in a permanent ban. (This includes all "hacking" threats).

You indeed publicized it to a staff-chat instead of privately messaging her. As-well as stating in this thread that you were looking up SteamID's, and IGN's to find stuff.

The images I placed on the discord we're me verifying it was the correct Steam ID as you weren't online at that moment. 

13B7A019FE038F8C66A5252418424FD1614B5F5A

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1973853349

My man that's not doxxing nor is it exactly some forbidden info. It's basic knowledge of a search engine. I've used it to find old players or info my self for various reasons. 

19 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

T mod. He banned a member 5 ranks higher then him.

Also, you should +1 its my ban appeal

I mean if the evidence was in the right it doesn't really matter what rank he is ultimately. 

5 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

I mean if the evidence was in the right it doesn't really matter what rank he is ultimately. 

My point was he should be going to HR / Operators with this shit instead of making this vigilanty justice off of a discord server. FR

Hello, honestly I didn't want to comment cause this causing so much stress on me, listen StevieT and you came up to me on the streets on gmod and started talking about my information, which I would rather I bring up instead of you coming up to me with it, yes it wasn't ooc but you still put it in a chat with where other people could see it, yes a lot of the staff I know yes but still I wouldn't of put that in staff chat, the reason why I was still scared with you saying it in staff chat was because there are a lot of bought mods coming that didn't earn their way into being staff (I know Ark is a bought mod but he's earned his worth) and I know nothing about them. You made me feel super uncomfortable and stressed, I literally was crying for a solid when I brought this to Hex's attention, through a PRIVATE message. Zach if you truly wanted to help me I feel you should of told me privately. Not once did I ask for you to be banned or thinking it was petty, I am truly concerned for my information, my twitter still had nothing to do with you, because in game you even mentioned my twitter which was highly unnecessary and made me scared, I was simply concerned because I talked about it with people who are in staff with us and I told them how it was affecting me, im currently not healthy (with a brain tumor), but everyone know that, no im not playing the pitty card, legit this is affecting my health and you should of never said anything unless it was to me privately. I didn't witch hunt you, more like you have it out for most of the staff team, ever since I didn't warn ShadowKing for MRDM, you spectated me, were watching my sits in spectator mode though it broken., and were listening to conversations that you shouldn't, no I do not have proof, but I am a lot of things but a liar is not one. There was reason to search my id for bans or problems, but my user name should of been left out. I never once hyped up getting you banned, or gloated, but I was relieved because you should of never of said anything unless it was to me privately. You must of talked with Stevie T about it because you both came to me at the same time saying stuff about my personal life. You say staff chat isn't bad but you made it so people who had access to staff know that they could find information on me. This I what I have to say and my side of this problem.

• Sad 1
  • Informative 2