fisted waffles- Moderator Application

nuttlover

name:fistedwaffles

Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/ryansthebest1/

warns:4

Timezone:Eastern 

Do you have access to Team-speak and a microphone?: I do have a mic but i dont use Team-speak a lot i prefer discord but whatever works

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? Yes i do

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have staffing experience from 2 other servers and they said i was really nice to everyone. I try my best to be kind and help out other players, anytime someone is new and say they need a gun or a base to stay in ill lend them a hand :). Im on mostly everyday for almost all day, If i get admin/staff im going  to try my hardest to meet everyone's expectations. I know a lot of the rules by heart so if i need to reinforce them i can just to make the server not toxic. Also if anyone needs me on im happily able to get on at anytime to help out just contact my steam or discord thats mostly where im online at. im very calm in sits and i know how to be fair, i have let many people off the hook for rdm after i reported them. just by them being kind and apologizing, and also it depends on if your new if your new and you brake the rules im going to give you a verbal warning but if your like level 30 im going to give them a warning. i hope i can help out the server as much as i can. i have been admin in the past on another server,it was a dark-RP server just like this one. i dont know much of what all to say.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes i have been banned in the past but i do not remember why it has been awhile.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? i spend everyday besides the weekend on this server all day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I  play the drums thats about it 

Playtime:44 hours

Have you read the staff rules?fistedwaffles

Edited by nuttlover

-1 you missed the bottom part of the format, only 1 paragraph, your too young in my opinion and also you have 4 warns?

wait so ur now 15 after people said ur too young? Kinda suspicious ngl

Edited by Spilq2
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Spilq2 said:

-1 you missed the bottom part of the format, only 1 paragraph, your too young in my opinion and also you have 4 warns?

wait so ur now 15 after people said ur too young? Kinda suspicious ngl

7 hours ago, Kicks said:

-1. You missed a good part of the format. You also have 4 warns. 14 is a little too young imo.

Age -1s are toxic. 

-1. more effort in your paragraphs please. 

• Cringe 3
1 hour ago, Denizenv2 said:

Weeb steam profile...

Yeah that's the first thing I saw. Wanted to stay reserved. Much too young to be into.... that kind of art...... However ...

18 hours ago, nuttlover said:

warns:4

That concerns me. One or two is ok but four in a 2ish week period is concerning. 

Edited by Zach-DLC
Weeb addition
1 minute ago, nuttlover said:

so i dont think i have the position but how do i know if i do 

and think you guys for being honest

If you are accepted, (which you wont if you have 4 warns and only that much effort in the app) a manager will post here saying so.  

Denied

We're going to pass for now. 

Feel free to reapply in 72 hours with a stronger app.

Warns are temporary, and waiting for them to go away will benefit your next application. 

Also we need an exact playtime, so use /playtime when you are in-game next.