SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:492449025
Warns: 1
Timezone:  Central Time Zone
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 473:38:29 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bird; Witchings
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None, but greatly in customer service
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I've been working with the current General of marines to greatly improve the 1MD faction and it has dawned upon me that there are not many admins for our faction. I'm always thorough in training, and stern on discipline on the marines for the right reason.  So applying for the position would put me in a position that'll represent the marines just as well as I represent the Marine Corps in real life.  While i have not been a staff member, I've always worked on ways to keep players entertained, such examples as patrols, combat training, and firewatch.  I keep drama to minimum while working, I perform a task and see that there are results.  I would probably suggest addons or events that can be added to the server, stuff I have experienced or heard about while not on the MilRP server.  

My best accomplishments for the faction was developing the Billeting Roster and managing it, I trained marines with tactical advice i have been taught outside of the server.  I have usually been the leaning shoulder for marines and soldiers whenever they need someone to talk to, because the mental health of these players should be taken care of before thinking about their performance.  Usually will pass advanced server knowledge like map tactics and game mechanics to marines that need help.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details NO
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm usually on around the evening for 5-7 hours extra, even til 2 in the morning.

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

Ok so through reading your staff app it appears that in your paragraphs you only talk about the marine corps and not a lot about how you plan to benefit the server as a whole which is concerning as staff should be concerned with the server as a whole.

Also you just came back to the server and you might've wanted to wait just a little bit longer.

Good Luck 

Edited by Salz
3 minutes ago, Bordelon said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I've been working with the current General of marines to greatly improve the 1MD faction and it has dawned upon me that there are not many admins for our faction. I'm always thorough in training, and stern on discipline on the marines for the right reason.  So applying for the position would put me in a position that'll represent the marines just as well as I represent the Marine Corps in real life.  While i have not been a staff member, I've always worked on ways to keep players entertained, such examples as patrols, combat training, and firewatch.  I keep drama to minimum while working, I perform a task and see that there are results.  I would probably suggest addons or events that can be added to the server, stuff I have experienced or heard about while not on the MilRP server.  

Please edit your staff application so it meets the requirements of 2 Paragraphs

-1 Nothing at all stands out about your staff application. You don't really talk much with people outside of marines, your activity is very spotty to the point where I don't see you often at all, and finally your behavior is overall just not something I would want on the staff team.

-1 : Everytime I've seen you talk / act it has been you not knowing the rules.  I'd say you aren't ready yet.  Also, your paragraphs aren't strong in terms of "How would you benefit the server" sure, you know a lot about the military, that doesn't mean you are qualified for the staff position.

(Also, I've barely seen you at all recently, you just "appeared", please get more active ingame and on the forums before you apply)

Alright, so I know that you are a nice guy and you have hours on the server but I haven't seen you on the server since delta (maybe once or twice). Another thing I would like to say is that you would be not be a good addition to the staff team because I have only seen you on the US side and I have never seen you even talk with anyone outside of the US. 

Lastly, you only talked about the Marines, staff are suppose to benefit the server not  just the faction they are in. 

Edited by SimoneUWU

-1 From my time as MajGen I saw you as a good person and someone who is dedicated to what they do on a daily basis, But you went inactive on me whenever I got general and I decided to remove you from your position. I thought that you would be understanding due to the circumstances along with the rank that was given to you when removed from SMMC. But instead of taking what was given to you, you decided to depart from the server, come back on a second ID and act like nothing happend at all. Although id like to see you in the staff team I have seen little to no attempt to branch out into the community and meet new people. Along with that a lot of the things that you stated in your app dont have to be done by staff. You can host marine events, a faction doesn't need staff to have a good rep. It takes good leadership and skilled players that bleed into that good reputation. Id like to see you show more activity on the server as a whole when it comes to meeting new people and finding out what the server is like on both perspectives before you apply for staff. 

• Community Director
15 minutes ago, Bordelon said:

Bird

Bird is DarkRP staff and doesn't count for MRP, it's not a valid referral. 

-1 I know you from US but you don't take time to interact with members from other factions and especially RU. Additionally your paragraphs are quite short, and feels a bit rushed; the prompt is meant on how you will better the server in terms of being staff. Additionally, prior to you getting LtGen; your activity was inconsistent. 

Since I have been playing on US, I have occasionally  seen you on the server. The only reason that I am giving you a -1 is because of an interaction that I had with you post MARSOC wipe. You had called all marine officers into a room and were spreading misinformation about what had actually happened. When I came in and tried to explain what actually happened with MARSOC, you started to say that I am lying and that I am being manipulative. You had no intention on hearing what actually had happened and were only interested in listening to what you wanted to hear. 

5 hours ago, RegretTheManEater said:

Please edit your staff application so it meets the requirements of 2 Paragraphs

His application does meet the requirements, he has another paragraph under the one you quoted but it is a bit short.

5 hours ago, SimoneUWU said:

Another thing I would like to say is that you would be a bias staff member because I have only seen you on the US side and I have never seen you even talk with anyone outside of the US.

I do not think this is a valid reason to call someone “biased” imo. You should have actual situations of bias before you start accusing people of it.

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Agree 2

I have seen you throw at false accusations without any proof.

I haven’t seen you as active as of lately.  All you talk about in the app is about marines and not really anything about the community.  I haven’t seen you engage with anyone except former marsoc and a little bit of marines.

Denied

Overwhelming community feedback suggests that you really aren't known to anyone outside of marines, which is a bad thing for a staff member. You also have a past of arguing and making claims against the current staff team which could lead to bad relations with the other staff if you joined.

Please refrain from applying for two weeks, take that time to work on your image and relations with staff.

@Alex Conway Lock and move please~