Banned for "prop blocking spawn" when i wasn't.

Skeletron

In-game name: Skeletron
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  not sure but my account name is edlego1
Staff members in-game name: IrishLad/ TheUnknownFate (he was not the person who kicked me)
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): not sure
Date & Time of incident: 24/01/2020
Timezone: Western Europe Time
What happened? (include any proof): I was playing normally selling weapons to customers with a shooting range and several other things and didn't have anything other props left to place down because i had maxed them.  Half way during a transaction, i was banned. I didn't get a warning, i did't get a second chance, but most importantly i didn't even prop block! I have a 2 weak ban now + i feel bad that the guy who gave me 4k for an AK47 didn't get his weapon. I'm not sure who or why someone banned me but i know i got a warning for killing someone raiding my base after re-spawning but we made up and it was 2 hours before because im quite new to the game. My user name is Skeletron. This is the only game i ever play on Gmod so you please try to get this resolved as soon as possible. Im not sure how to get your response so if i did get one but not replied, message me via steam or discord (user name BOI) please. The closest thing that might have got me banned was that i prop blocked my back door which im pretty sure is allowed if there is a way in and out for raids to take place which there was it was a straight path to the back of my base. I have a feeling the ban was meant to be for someone else as there was a guy who got banned for RTD then his friend bought a gun off me and started RTDing to avenge him.

If you can provide your steam id, I can find who banned you. When you have the steam application on your computer launched, click on the tab that says "Profile" (I think) and there should be a URL on the top of the screen. Copy that URL and paste it in this website - https://steamid.io/ . Once that's done, we can figure out who banned you, and ask for their side of the story. 

What is NITRP? Sorry im quite new to the game but i know the basic rules and know for a fact i wasn't meant to be banned in the first place. I must have got banned by accident but either way i spent my whole weakened trying to get unbanned over revising for my Biology test tomorrow lol

Oh im still banned for 13 more days

Edited by Skeletron
Because im still unjustifiably banned
41 minutes ago, Skeletron said:

In-game name: Skeletron
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  not sure but my account name is edlego1
Staff members in-game name: IrishLad/ TheUnknownFate (he was not the person who kicked me)
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): not sure
Date & Time of incident: 24/01/2020
Timezone: Western Europe Time
What happened? (include any proof): I was playing normally selling weapons to customers with a shooting range and several other things and didn't have anything other props left to place down because i had maxed them.  Half way during a transaction, i was banned. I didn't get a warning, i did't get a second chance, but most importantly i didn't even prop block! I have a 2 weak ban now + i feel bad that the guy who gave me 4k for an AK47 didn't get his weapon. I'm not sure who or why someone banned me but i know i got a warning for killing someone raiding my base after re-spawning but we made up and it was 2 hours before because im quite new to the game. My user name is Skeletron. This is the only game i ever play on Gmod so you please try to get this resolved as soon as possible. Im not sure how to get your response so if i did get one but not replied, message me via steam or discord (user name BOI) please. The closest thing that might have got me banned was that i prop blocked my back door which im pretty sure is allowed if there is a way in and out for raids to take place which there was it was a straight path to the back of my base. I have a feeling the ban was meant to be for someone else as there was a guy who got banned for RTD then his friend bought a gun off me and started RTDing to avenge him.

I was checking through my screenshot, and I remembered you were the dude who got banned by accident. Guy with a name one off of your name was doing it. I would have had you unbanned already, but I can't do so myself anymore.

Accept this 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2

Ohhh i miss read you i thought you said i just came of my ban sorry. Basically i got banned earlier because i kept killing the people who raided my base even after the raid was over. That was totally my fault and i took full responsibility for it however it was my 1st time on a Dark RP server and i had no idea what i was doing. Now i pretty much understand everything including the fact i shouldn't have got banned because i literately didn't do what the ban said i did.

2 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

I was checking through my screenshot, and I remembered you were the dude who got banned by accident. Guy with a name one off was doing it in your place. I would have had you unbanned already, but I can't do so myself anymore.

Accept this 

Thank you so much! I don't know how long it will take until my ban is removed but you've saved me. Usually i would be angry but i will just accept the fact it was an accident and we all make mistakes.