Seals got MARSOC’d

Look this wasn’t supposed to turn into a toxic thread I made it as a joke 

All I’m going to say is so many people advocate a more roleplay oriented experience, and yet staff intervene with factions and wipe 2 in the span of a month and appoint leaders who essentially use the spoils system to give their friends high ranks and power. 

Nobody supports the enlisted who work hard and climb the ranks humbly, and I see a problem with it. Sorry if that seems so unfair to you all.

• Cringe 2
20 minutes ago, AuroraGG said:

To be my colleague you’d have to be the one seal that didn’t get wiped lol 

Imagine committing months of your life to a faction just to get wiped for something other people did. And I’m immature...

edit- who are you to talk ab maturity, didn’t you get removed from seals for trying out for rangers?

Yeah, you’re immature. You’re also very ignorant. Now that you’ve started this up again, no, I didn’t get removed from SEALs. I left because of the stereotypical and offensive shit you and some others decided to spew to me in teamspeak. Right after, I sent a PM to Godfather and told him I wanted out. He was aware of me trying out for rangers when I went, and knew I was only there for fun. I assumed that removal rumor was an attempt to discredit me and avoid any reveal of you being a closet racist, though I cleared things up with Godfather and he told me that rumor would stop being spread. 

Edited by Bishopil
  • Cringe 2
  • Spicy 1
Just now, Bishopil said:

Yeah, you’re immature. You’re also very ignorant. Now that you’ve started this up again, no, I didn’t get removed from SEALs. I left because of the stereotypical and offensive shit you and some others decided to spew to me in teamspeak. Right after, I sent a PM to Godfather and told him I wanted out. He was aware of me trying out for rangers when I went, and knew I was only there for fun. I assumed that removal rumor was an attempt to discredit me and avoid any reveal of you being a closet racist, though I cleared thing up with Godfather and he told me that rumor would stop being spread. 

You’re actually stupid. You’re the same asshole I knew back in ISI who jerked off the staff team and manipulated everyone into thinking you were the victim in every situation. I love how you think I’m racist for repeating exactly what you said and mocking you? We have it on recording btw if you want it. Also godfather told us that he would talk to you after we told him that you were at ranger tryouts and no he never clarified whether or not he knew you were there. 

• Spicy 2
Just now, AuroraGG said:

You’re actually stupid. You’re the same asshole I knew back in ISI who jerked off the staff team and manipulated everyone into thinking you were the victim in every situation. I love how you think I’m racist for repeating exactly what you said and mocking you? We have it on recording btw if you want it. Also godfather told us that he would talk to you after we told him that you were at ranger tryouts and no he never clarified whether or not he knew you were there. 

Last input on this, but damn. Throwing personal insults? I feel as if your disliking towards me is rooted in something way deeper back from csc, but I can’t tell. I would rebuttal your disrespect, but I have no fucking clue who you are or who you were. I guess that’s rebuttal enough. 
Anyways, the point is that you were a SO3 (around there) and were concerning yourself with shit that didn’t pertain to you. The end result being that I cleared the air with Godfather and that wasn’t the reason I was removed at all. 

• Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1
Just now, Bishopil said:

Last input on this, but damn. Throwing personal insults? I feel as if your disliking towards me is rooted in something way deeper back from csc, but I can’t tell. I would rebuttal your disrespect, but I have no fucking clue who you are or who you were. I guess that’s rebuttal enough. 
Anyways, the point is that you were a SO3 (around there) and were concerning yourself with shit that didn’t pertain to you. The end result being that I cleared the air with Godfather and that wasn’t the reason I was removed at all. 

Again playing the victim, you come at me with disrespect and making false accusations and I’m the bad guy for retaliating. Exactly proves my point. Also was a SOC but okay, guess that demonstrates your knowledge of the situation.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, AuroraGG said:

Nobody supports the enlisted who work hard and climb the ranks humbly, and I see a problem with it. Sorry if that seems so unfair to you all.

ok sorry but this is retarded. I hate to add to this toxicity but I feel like you now just venting because you were banned. so let me clear this up. 

we ALL started as “enlisted” just some retarded nobody that downloaded Garry’s mod to have fun. and look where we are now. some of us can be recognized just because of their name, but with that comes reputation. it’s kinda nuts that you would make this thread as a joke, then people argued so that you would go crazy. just leave this shit alone. and if I were forum staff @Alex Conway i would lock this so this shit can stop.

Just now, Ting said:

ok sorry but this is retarded. I hate to add to this toxicity but I feel like you now just venting because you were banned. so let me clear this up. 

we ALL started as “enlisted” just some retarded nobody that downloaded Garry’s mod to have fun. and look where we are now. some of us can be recognized just because of their name, but with that comes reputation. it’s kinda nuts that you would make this thread as a joke, then people argued so that you would go crazy. just leave this shit alone. and if I were forum staff @Alex Conway i would lock this so this shit can stop.

When you don’t even read the posts to see that I wasn’t even on the server when they got banned and I had zero involvement with what went down but Ight lock it chief good job 

• Spicy 1
6 minutes ago, Ting said:

Hate to bud in, but I think Aurora meant that he was in seals for like 2 and half months and only got to the fourth rank. He put in tons of work to only be removed for something that someone else did. Which is y’know a pretty understandable thing to be mad at I would think at least.

4 minutes ago, RegretTheManEater said:

Hate to bud in, but I think Aurora meant that he was in seals for like 2 and half months and only got to the fourth rank. He put in tons of work to only be removed for something that someone else did. Which is y’know a pretty understandable thing to be mad at I would think at least.

Thank you for understanding, as you went through the same shit along side me 

• Like 1

The funny thing is bishop calls people racist but I don’t think he even know what the definition of racist is. Also you guys can’t speak for aurora saying you were in enlisted and had to work a long time but real shit half of the people get handpicked or get promoted really fast Aurora has been in the faction for over 2 months almost 3 months and he isn’t even near officer at all. If this were any other faction he would be to the officer ranks so don’t say that you can speak for him if you know you can’t. 

10 minutes ago, Fidelity said:

Also you guys can’t speak for aurora saying you were in enlisted and had to work a long time but real shit half of the people get handpicked or get promoted really fast

huh? i’m a little bit confused. i’ve been in SEALs before. when phantom led SEALs i tried out when lua was doing a tryout. i had been trying out for his SEALs for weeks on desert. I would be the only one to be able to pass the OC. then on delta i finally passed on lua’s tryout and was but on a “trial” phase. which according to phantom was that “dumbest thing he ever heard.” i worked my ass off for SEALs during that week or so. then Lua left and the faction was given to Vibe. so Vibe just that trial period was invalid. so i just worked harder and joined his SEALs first try when all of the handpicked members of SEALs HATED me. i didn’t care so i tried my hardest during the tryout and dominated. they were trying to make me do more sims for no reason. they tried and tried but i fucked them up. 

basically we all try our hardest for a faction. so ig you have to join again and prove to the leader you deserve an officer rank. 

• Cringe 1