In-game name: Illusions 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:80786733
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.
Playtime?: | Illusions has played for 95:11:26

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  LASDSheriffDog

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Mod on a very old server of my buddies, ULX experince.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason I believe you should choose myself over other applicants, Is because I feel that I can bring a lot of help and maturity to this server. I am constantly helping people with small task around the server and would love to expand that help into much more. I have a true connection to this server that I haven't in over 3 years, and would want nothing but to better the community. I see a lot of staff and even players who are quite young and that raises my concerns, I have been falsely accused and punished for things when I shouldn't have been. With that being said I feel like I can bring a lot of maturity to the community and be sure to reason and listen to both sides of the story and bring the best possibly outcome for not just both players but the server. 

There is countless reasons on why I think I qualify over most, From my strong conversation skills and being reasonable   to my support on rules,building,tips, questions. I have been through many sits (from past experiences by reporting others) and have seen first hand how to handle things correctly. I have read through the rules countless times to prepare for this moment and have been talking to staff members for their support and tips. I'm on late nights early mornings and whenever I'm free which would help a lot for when others are asleep and players are breaking rules . I can always be around for anything needed by both staff and players. I personally think I would bring a great contribution to the Garnet Family!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was once banned on a Dark RP server for RDM because I was stopping a RDMer from killing me in spawn, The staff didnt manage to listen to my side and banned me. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so, when? N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  My usual play time is 9:00am to 1:00pm then back on around 9:00pm to 4:00am weekly

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I attend school for plumbing, Part time job.

Did you read the staff rules?: Illusions

Haven't seen you in game or even heard of you. -1 for now. Good paragraphs though and sounds like you have good intentions so if I do get to meet you and talk to you I might change my response.

I've heard good things about you from the other staff who's judgement I trust. +1

Edited by Toast
  • Like 1

Accepted

Contact a manager+ when you are online to receive your in-game rank.

Also, find a member of HR to train you. Our teamspeak server is probably the best place to find a trainer.

Don't use any staff commands until you have been trained by HR.

Welcome to the team!