Warns: 0
Timezone: central standard time

Playtime?: | malcomhas played for 101:59:03

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason I believe you should choose myself over other applicants, Is because I feel that I can bring a lot of help and maturity to this server. I am constantly helping people with small task around the server and would love to expand that help into much more. I am on this server a lot and personally love it. even though I have no past experience I would like to help as much as I possibly can. I desire to help people when ever possible and I hate it when people brake the rules. if I could have any part to stop that I would be so very great full to help.

I think that I would be a great help to this server and I could do it a lot of good. when ever there is no staff on it gets chaotic and I think I could be a staff to help with players who brake the rules. with my help I think this server could be beater with no more rules being broken because I can be there to help. I feel tis server has a lot of potential the only problem is the rules are not strongly upheld. I think this server could be much beater with my help.

Have you made any previous applications, If so, when? N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  My usual play time is 5:00PM to 8:30 PM weakly and 7:00AM to 9:00PM

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I attend school.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

Edited by Malcom
time zone
36 minutes ago, Malcom said:

Playtime?: | Illusions has played for 101:59:03

Wrong name?

Please beef up your paragraphs and re-read the rules, some parts also seem like you didn't finish them. -1 for now, if you change stuff I might reconsider. In your paragraphs, try to explain how you specifically could benefit the staff team. Also try running your paragraphs through grammarly to fix those grammatical errors.

Edited by Toast
58 minutes ago, Malcom said:

58 minutes ago, Malcom said:

In-game name: malcom

59 minutes ago, Malcom said:

-1 for lack of ability to follow simple directions and you made a mistake that I couldn't imagine someone making. Maybe if you get on more and start gaining some maturity, I'll change my answer.

• Agree 2
52 minutes ago, Toast said:

1 hour ago, Malcom said:

| malcomhas played for 101:59:03

I feel as if you've taken somebody elses just to look good or meet the requirements. -1.

edit: ive just checked in game and can confirm that you have 100+ hours but my -1 stays, entity said it all.

Edited by Spilq2
  • Agree 1

-1 This app is rough around the edges, your "paragraphs" contain 10 sentences in total. When realistically it should be around 10 sentences per paragraph, with some leniency. Just looks like you spent next to no time making this application. My -1 will stay until I see some serious changes. I see you WANT to help, but how will you help the staff team? 

2 hours ago, Toast said:
2 hours ago, Malcom said:

Wrong name?

Please beef up your paragraphs and re-read the rules, some parts also seem like you didn't finish them. -1 for now, if you change stuff I might reconsider. In your paragraphs, try to explain how you specifically could benefit the staff team. Also try running your paragraphs through grammarly to fix those grammatical errors.

Edited 2 hours ago by Toast

The reason I believe you should choose myself over other applicants, Is because I feel that I can bring a lot of help and maturity to this server. I am constantly helping people with small task around the server and would love to expand that help into much more.

17 hours previous to this post, there was another staff app with the name illusions. He had the same starting sentence, and somehow had Illusions as his name? Sounds like a paste mistake.

Don't know if you were trying to refrence him or something man, but make things your own. 

-1 For Copying my opening sentence. Just seems like you aren't mature enough for the spot if you cannot simply come up with your own ideas. Explains why your play time was my name. This is a typical immature application in my opinion. You took my application and barley reworded it.

Edited by Illusionss
5 hours ago, Vaelex said:

The reason I believe you should choose myself over other applicants, Is because I feel that I can bring a lot of help and maturity to this server. I am constantly helping people with small task around the server and would love to expand that help into much more.

17 hours previous to this post, there was another staff app with the name illusions. He had the same starting sentence, and somehow had Illusions as his name? Sounds like a paste mistake.

Don't know if you were trying to refrence him or something man, but make things your own. 

I have to agree with Vaelex, Reading over your application and I found a few grammar errors, I will be giving a -1 I feel like more can be added to express yourself and what intentions you have set. Show us you're special and I will consider changing but for now

Woof woof

-LASDSheriffDog

Edited by LASDSheriffDog
21 hours ago, Malcom said:

In-game name: malcom
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:83317967
Warns: 0
Timezone: central standard time

Playtime?: | malcomhas played for 101:59:03

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason I believe you should choose myself over other applicants, Is because I feel that I can bring a lot of help and maturity to this server. I am constantly helping people with small task around the server and would love to expand that help into much more. I am on this server a lot and personally love it. even though I have no past experience I would like to help as much as I possibly can. I desire to help people when ever possible and I hate it when people brake the rules. if I could have any part to stop that I would be so very great full to help.

I think that I would be a great help to this server and I could do it a lot of good. when ever there is no staff on it gets chaotic and I think I could be a staff to help with players who brake the rules. with my help I think this server could be beater with no more rules being broken because I can be there to help. I feel tis server has a lot of potential the only problem is the rules are not strongly upheld. I think this server could be much beater with my help.

Have you made any previous applications, If so, when? N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  My usual play time is 5:00PM to 8:30 PM weakly and 7:00AM to 9:00PM

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I attend school.

18 hours ago, Vaelex said:

-1, app is poorly put together and you definitely didn’t read the staff rules. Also vaelex’s point scared me that you may be copying someone elses app which is HIGHLY against the rules and will result in an instant denial.

also you not fixing any of these problems means either you’re not active on forums, or you don’t care enough to make it good.

Denied

We're going to look into applicants that show a higher level of maturity than you have shown. 

Do not plagiarize somebody else's app next time.

You may reapply in 30 days.