i was banned for 10 years for no reason

1 minute ago, Sandstorm.CoS said:

Yes he may of been hacking but I just want to say that having a vac doesn't make you a bad person because I have on from csgo and that was completely unintentional. Id also like to say that the cheat he was using is idioxbot is a free hack for garrys mod that appears when you type in garrys mod hack free so maybe the server should consider getting anti-cheat if thats viable anyway thats my input.

If he has a VAC then he is shady.

32 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Except it does? How does one get banned VAC wise without actually happening? Maybe there is such a case but I've never heard of it.

I was referring to it doesn't mean their hacking as in on MRP and I believe he was anyway but some games have extremely strict anti-cheat and you can get banned for having an exe named to something that is considered to give you an unfair advantage. The way I was banned was I was in a custom game with a friend and he convinced me that you cant get banned in them so I downloaded some free cs cheats and a few minutes later was banned and it was unfortunate but it doesnt make me a hacker or a bad person just shows that I didnt use common sense in the situation

Edited by Sandstorm.CoS
Just now, Not cool kid said:

woah me too

1 hour ago, Not cool kid said:

nice

I fukin saw him spin bot

2 hours ago, Not cool kid said:

Dude he has a VAC BAN BTW

2 hours ago, Not cool kid said:

10 years is a hacking ban lol?

You've said enough, stop.