DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hello, My in-game name is crimes and im 14 I am trying to apply for staff.

crimes

In-game name:c crimes
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):12332341233234
Warns:1 (FailRP NLR did not know the user was still in the base when i went back) i look at chat next time for an over advert raid
Timezone:Eastern US
Playtime?:49
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Eli showed me the form link
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphsHello my in game name is crimes and im 14, Im here to try to apply for staff for the DarkRP server. I want to apply for staff because i want to help out the community.I want to help the people that need it the most.I want to teach others how to playFor example, someone doesn't know how to make a fading door or connect a keypad, i would be there to teach them.I enjoy this server and love to play on it .Im usually on  and i know decent amount  of stuff on this server.I Feel that i could help alot of people on this server and teach many things. 

I look forward to helping out the community of DarkRP. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:4 or more hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Sports
Did you read the staff rules?: crimes

Edited by crimes
I polished it up

honestly could see myself +1ing this if you added more to your paragrapsh. Remember that it is 2 paragraphs. Also, i would suggest looking at another staff application to see how they format theirs, it might help a lot

Edited by huskaii

I dont think that staff member was recommending you to apply, referrals are for if someone specifically says to put their name down to show that they are supporting you on the app itself. From what you wrote they simply were just helping you find the format and area to apply

• Agree 3

-1. Never seen or heard of you before. Paragraphs are very short and don’t go into detail that much. I’d recommend getting known in the community more, then applying. I waited till I had 180-200 hours and built relationships with a lot of staff members before applying. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

even though i have seen you a lot on the server i'm going to have to -1 this because the playtime isn't exact and there isn't a title to this forum. I don't think that you could put eli down as a referral because he showed you where the forum is. You also need too beef up your two paragraphs more 

-larry

Denied

You may reapply in 72 hours.

There isn't many responses to the application, however it's been 10 days and you haven't edited your application to address our concerns.

If you apply again, try to have longer paragraphs, your exact /playtime, your correct SteamID (not Steam64), and some referrals from staff.