MilitaryRP VIP Feature

Dan Gardner

Description: DarkRP has VIP, which allows users who bought the perk to use jobs not allowed by default. What I am suggesting is a new VIP feature for MRP, which would allow a user to use a random gun throughout the course of a month, with the option to purchase the weapon at a 15-20% discount. Feel free to suggest additional features below, I will add the ones that make the most sense.

Reasoning: It would be very simple to code, and would add extra revenue possibilities for the server.

-1 I think this is really cool Don't get me wrong, But it just feels like something that maybe you could change up in the suggestion to make it benefit the player further, especially because what if they don't like that weapon like I feel like a month is pretty too long but I feel like what money issues with MRP I don't know how big The impact this will have.  

I've personally talked to Garnet about the Idea of having a VIP like rank to buy for MRP, im sure its been brought up a lot before that too. But Recently the idea of making donor perks a subscription based purchase rather than a permanent thing has been being thrown around. I lean more towards the subscription based thing given that it produces further revenue to support the server over a longer period of time.

• Agree 1

The trend these days is to use a subscription based model, for example Office 365.

For instance, donor classes/weapons/perks could be sold for $X/month, perhaps including bargain deals that would give you a package of guns, or a gun+a class.

In this case, VIP would be a certain % off for all these subscription based purchases. Another idea would be to earn points with purchasing other packages + VIP, which you could use to redeem an additional package permanently, think like a rewards system on a credit card.

Just an idea, but I'm not a programmer, so I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement.

Edited by Praetor_Don
I can't spell
On 2/28/2020 at 4:14 PM, Milton said:

I've personally talked to Garnet about the Idea of having a VIP like rank to buy for MRP, im sure its been brought up a lot before that too. But Recently the idea of making donor perks a subscription based purchase rather than a permanent thing has been being thrown around. I lean more towards the subscription based thing given that it produces further revenue to support the server over a longer period of time.

-1 The actual idea Itself Gardner has is great however I don’t 100% believe it should be how he’s explaining it.

However Milton, Garnet has mentioned this before on forums but the question becomes what happens to everyone who spent money on on permanent guns? 

Edited by Aparh
  • 1 month later...