DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Secret - Staff Application

In-game name: Secret

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:163895529

Warns: 1 RDM I killed myself after war and I ended up killing someone else ended up being a stupid decision by me.

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 18F 1SG Secret has played for 693:25:11.

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a mod on this server during cs desert and I have had experience as a mod on an old TTT server.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] There are several reasons for me to be a staff member. The first one Is I love this community and the people in it. I also love to help out and solve problems. So being able to help a community I love will be the ultimate honor around me. This community saved me from a dark place in my life; so I want to repay the community and server for giving me a way to escape the world sometimes. Overall  I really want to help this community out by being active and having fun on it. I think this is the best MRP and community. There are so many good people here and I just want to help it out in any way I can. 

I have been a part of this server for about 3 years with a break every here and there. I always thought I could be an admin but I didn't have enough time. I have recently realized I've been much more active at a more constant rate. I've made a decision to try it and see how I can make it. I am mainly active on weekends and I am on during the week often. I don't have a job except for school making my time expendable and in a surplus. While being on the server for about 4 years. I'd like to become a mod to help others out and make the server a better place for everyone. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details:  I have never been banned or punished.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I was mod during cs desert but nothing ever since.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play about 5/7 days during the week for about 3-5 hours. I currently am on a soccer team, but we only play 2 times a week so those 2 days I don’t play I would have games.

Edited by Secretkilla
  • Informative 1
  • Community Director

+1 when I first met you, we had a rocky start - over the past few months, you've made an effort to play US and RU, get to know people on both sides. You are mature and active - I can competently say you would be a good addition to our staff team. 

• Like 1

+1. Now there are a few reasons I am saying this (Not that my word means much) But ever since I've known you and you were an enlisted under me, you have always been non toxic and not even raging in TS. You can keep a cool head in almost every situation, as well as be really approachable. My only complaint is that I feel like you have been slacking off in activity recently.

• Like 1

+1 
Secret is a very comfortable to be around and is very professional. I can EASILY see secret a part of the staff team. I think that you will be able to benefit the staff team and excel. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hofman said:

My only complaint is that I feel like you have been slacking off in activity recently.

I agree about the activity part. I have been currently going through a family issue but I should be fine shortly.  

Edited by Secretkilla