Impersonation Issue

shrimp

Hey so, I've recently come across a DM excerpt from somebody PM'img @Duglas using my name and picture, attempting to, for whatever reason, pretend to be me.
Screenshot_20200306-1203172.png

The person who messaged Duglas has the discord ID xe#9735, whereas mine is #9190.  See here.
xWJUHNE.png
I don't know what the deal is, or why someone would do this, but seriously? I'm not going to take this lightly, so I'll be doing my own investigation on the side. That being said, if someone messages you using one of my names and you cannot confirm it is actually me, don't take anything they say seriously. 

If, "Demoman is a Coomer" isnt in my message history then it's fake. 

Probably just someone who was worked up about Conway's report on you. (No conway I'm not saying its you) but just some nigga tryna troll. 

Idk who the fuck it is but its just creating alot of unnecessary tensions that does not need to happen. But when you attempt to impersonate someone  it makes not only the person you attempt to impersonate look bad but who ever you target also looks bad. 

43 minutes ago, Duglas said:

Idk who the fuck it is but its just creating alot of unnecessary tensions that does not need to happen. But when you attempt to impersonate someone  it makes not only the person you attempt to impersonate look bad but who ever you target also looks bad. 

Uh huh

wait a fucking minute why would you respond because clearly you’re aware that it’s not shrimps

3 hours ago, Bendak said:

Probably just someone who was worked up about Conway's report on you. (No conway I'm not saying its you) but just some nigga tryna troll. 

Unlike the report, this is actually an issue. I take something like this seriously. I've got my squad of Autism-Operatives and Dumbtectives on the case already. 

3 hours ago, shrimp said:

Unlike the report, this is actually an issue. I take something like this seriously. I've got my squad of Autism-Operatives and Dumbtectives on the case already. 

I'm not saying that this isnt an issue. It just kinda caught me off guard to see impersonation at all, since nobody does it ever xD. The word witchhunt hot thrown around a lot lately, directed at a lot of people. It appears you are the target of said autism hunt

I mean I'd confront him cause i had plenty of impersonators awhile ago on discord ETC and i confront them by letting them know like come on man you cant go pretending to be me and ask for money or donations or just straight be a dick to the ones who piss me off but other than that they mostly get "shocked" when confronted.

4 hours ago, Voidy said:

I mean I'd confront him cause i had plenty of impersonators awhile ago on discord ETC and i confront them by letting them know like come on man you cant go pretending to be me and ask for money or donations or just straight be a dick to the ones who piss me off but other than that they mostly get "shocked" when confronted.

I think shrimps attempted to message him and then they just went dark and I haven't seen any activity

Archived