Staff members in-game name: Conway
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:138807332
Date & Time of incident: 3 days ago but ban just came in today
Timezone: MST
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban: http://prntscr.com/rdww1k
What happened? (include any proof):
Why should your ban be removed?: As a KST I have to do tryouts fairly regularly, I was a fairly new KST and I had been passed on the Marksman Tryouts and had been following the Tryout guide exactly as I had been shown but while I had been doing my tryouts DUCKY RU kept running in and being mingy and distracting after 5 times and 3 minutes of asking him to leave we shot him, but he would just return and be even more obnoxious eventually he stopped after we had to get Whitebolt SixtyFlags And MoabKiller45 to deal with him. About 50 or so minutes later a guy starts massing and he kills me and I report him for Mass but while I am in a sit with Conway he tells me that I massed, and then before I could really explain what was happening my WIFI went out and It kicked me out of GMOD then today I was finally able to get on and was banned after a couple of minuets. 

I am not asking that the ban be completely removed but all I ask is that it is lowered down to 1 day ACC MASS 

Edited by BINLADINHOE
I accidentally pressed enter to early
  • Agree 1

+1

The docs say to use this "/advert 2GA Marksman Tryouts @ RU DB | Soldier Class Required | PTS Active | Starting in # Minutes" so as a new KST I would not say this is mass on purpose I witnessed DuckyRU being mingy therefor he was asked to leave the area, As this comes as no surprise that a ranklocked PVT kept coming back so he was killed several times. 

I would not say he deserves no punishment I would say the ban to be reduced to AccMass!

Edited by Zephyr
  • Agree 3

+1 I was there on the scene, Warden was holding tryouts and he claimed DB and Ducky kept minging, we gave ducky 15 seconds to leave on multiple occasions and kept coming back. I believe the ban should be reduced to AccMass. 

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • Agree 1

1+ 

Like @Zephyr said in the tryout guide it says to advert "/advert 2GA Marksman Tryouts @ RU DB | Soldier Class Required | PTS Active | Starting in # Minutes"
And WARDEN being a new junior officer he does not have a lot of experience. He just followed the guide, i'm assuming that he believed that the guide didn't have any flaws because the guide was made by high ranking officers with more experience.

• Agree 1

-1 Even if it does say it in the docs, that's not a staff related problem. He got three kills and didn't say KOS to unauthorized, which means he massed. 

4 minutes ago, Kruger said:

And WARDEN being a new junior officer he does not have a lot of experience.

41 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

"/advert 2GA Marksman Tryouts @ RU DB | Soldier Class Required | PTS Active | Starting in # Minutes" so as a new KST I would not say this is mass on purpose

Just because he doesn't have much experience doesn't mean he should be unbanned.

There's a small chance that it might be reduced to 1 day, but I highly doubt it. But, good luck anyway!

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Community Director

Here's the logs:

You killed 3 people within the span of 5 minutes.

784Zf0l.png

Just now, RegretTheManEater said:

Just because he doesn't have much experience doesn't mean he should be unbanned.

We ban PVTs for MassRDM for "being confused by going into US Base "to kill americans". So ^

The 2 week ban was in place because with the other advert's you had KOSed. It's not hard to say 3 rules apply. 

mQmsHwr.png

Edited by AlexConway
  • Informative 1
17 minutes ago, RegretTheManEater said:

He isn't asking for an unban, but a reduction to a 1 day acc.

17 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

We ban PVTs for MassRDM for "being confused by going into US Base "to kill americans". So ^

The 2 week ban was in place because with the other advert's you had KOSed. It's not hard to say 3 rules apply.

I'm not using the excuse that he is inexperienced, henceforth, he should be unbanned. I'm claiming that this situation was an accident by Binladin, and that his ban should be reduced to a 1 day acc. mass. The term, accidental ban, means that the mass was clearly a mistake, such as misclicking and throwing a grenade, and Binladin's actions was simply a mistake.

Edited by Cold Soldier
  • Agree 2
6 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

The term, accidental ban, means that the mass was clearly a mistake, such as misclicking and throwing a grenade

You honestly just proved his point. You listed the way in which people can be banned for Accidental Mass. Acc. Mass has to do with grenades, such as quick throwing. people don’t get banned for mass by missclicking. they get banned for the full 2 weeks. 

to add on, i told WARDEN to appeal his ban about 4 days ago, so i dont know why it took so long. 

2 minutes ago, Ting said:

You honestly just proved his point. You listed the way in which people can be banned for Accidental Mass. Acc. Mass has to do with grenades, such as quick throwing. people don’t get banned for mass by missclicking. they get banned for the full 2 weeks. 

to add on, i told WARDEN to appeal his ban about 4 days ago, so i dont know why it took so long. 

He didn't have wifi, plus I don't think he was actually banned till today

3 minutes ago, Ting said:

You listed the way in which people can be banned for Accidental Mass. Acc. Mass has to do with grenades, such as quick throwing. people don’t get banned for mass by missclicking. they get banned for the full 2 weeks. 

You contradicted yourself in the last sentence. What I'm saying is that Binladin made a simple mistake, just like a person with a grenade does, and that is why it should be considered an acc. ban.

• Agree 1