Suggestions

austin0714

Heal:

With the doctor NPC that you can pay 1k to heal yourself when your missing health, why not be able to heal when you go from 300 ---> 250? It works like that with the armor, it would be more convenient for players, and cause them to not have to type kill in console just because they lost health, and have to rebuy perks all over again.

Credits: 

Add more stuff with credits, people are stockpiling credits because there is nothing to buy once you have most of the good permas. Maybe make a credit perma that's not in the store, that costs like 5k? It could add additional playtime on people, and allow more players to play for longer.

Prestige Classes:

The current prestige classes aren't that great, and for the amount of time and effort you have to put in the server just to get a class that's not even that great is frustrating. Add more of a variety, so players don't get bored. A lot of people don't see the point in prestige because the classes are useless. This will encourage tons of playtime, and people to work for more stuff.

Steam Money:

I'm not sure whether it is discussed why you can't use steam money in the store, but I think that allowing steam money will definitely bring in a lot of more cash for the server, to upgrade it by a lot, let me know if this has been discussed.

Edited by austin0714
fix
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, austin0714 said:

Heal:

With the doctor NPC that you can pay 1k to heal yourself when your missing health, why not be able to heal when you go from 300 ---> 250? It works like that with the armor, it would be more convenient for players, and cause them to not have to type kill in console just because they lost health, and have to rebuy perks all over again.

You explained it yourself, people can simply suicide to replenish their health, hence, I only allow players to upgrade their armor. You may end up in a situation where you have near-full armor but low health, thus forcing you to use the NPC/a medic.

Credits: 

Add more stuff with credits, people are stockpiling credits because there is nothing to buy once you have most of the good permas. Maybe make a credit perma that's not in the store, that costs like 5k? It could add additional playtime on people, and allow more players to play for longer.

Would love if you were more specific with what you wanted added to the credits store

Prestige Classes:

The current prestige classes aren't that great, and for the amount of time and effort you have to put in the server just to get a class that's not even that great is frustrating. Add more of a variety, so players don't get bored. A lot of people don't see the point in prestige because the classes are useless. This will encourage tons of playtime, and people to work for more stuff.

Already under-works. Looking to include a few more unique, raiding, and CP roles.

Steam Money:

I'm not sure whether it is discussed why you can't use steam money in the store, but I think that allowing steam money will definitely bring in a lot of more cash for the server, to upgrade it by a lot, let me know if this has been discussed.

It's already a possibility, under "skin donations". All you have to do is add me on Steam and keep me updated, however, there is a 20% markdown on the amount seeing as it is in virtual currency.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Would love if you were more specific with what you wanted added to the credits store

since unbox is gone there is no way of getting rpgs so I would recommend putting them in there for a high price?

• The Garnut
11 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

since unbox is gone there is no way of getting rpgs so I would recommend putting them in there for a high price?

Unbox could honestly make a return in less than an hour if I could find @evity's old algorithm for it. I just wanted the OP printers removed from it.

• Like 2
Just now, Garnet said:

Unbox could honestly make a return in less than an hour if I could find @evity's old algorithm for it. I just wanted the OP printers removed from it.

ive spent like 20 million on unbox and only got like 2 printers from it, they were really rare and a waste of money buying them tbh.

• The Garnut
19 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

ive spent like 20 million on unbox and only got like 2 printers from it, they were really rare and a waste of money buying them tbh.

I'd come across players with 10+ printers fairly regularly (from unbox)

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

I would love unbox to come back, also for the credits suggestion, you could buy like climb swep for a certain time, and buy rpgs and stuff. I know for a fact the community would LOVE if unbox was back, and alot of players would come back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Denied,

Most of the things you suggested already have fixes/do not need to be implemented. Prestige jobs were in a separate suggestion, and much more detailed. That suggestion has been accepted. Thank you for your suggestion.