SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68138994
Warns: 1? Think it was RDM
Timezone: Central Standard
Playtime?: 546
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: Senior Admin 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

So I think its been a bit since I've last had an administrative roll on here. I've been kinda lurking on the server more recently since 2nd semester senior year was a lot 
easier than first haha. I still enjoy DarkRP but miss all the people I came to knew. The feeling that I really didn't know anyone always put me off from making another app,
but you can't go around thinking like that and expect to make any new ones right. I think being able to start over now with the experience I have gained not only from when 
I was administrating, but the extra two years that have gone by will make me look at my position with a different view. I have learned a lot about myself and life in this 
time gap and this will aid me in getting back into the swing of things. 

I'm glad this server has not stopped being the top played DarkRP server, but it hasn't changed too much when it comes to minging. I still encounter tons of people just here
to make people mad, but when I report them it takes a lot longer to get them taken care of than in the past. I'm not sure how much people we have on staff but when I'm on 
usually there is a decent amount of Tmods and such on so that plays into it. I just want to be the person that I needed when someone was causing trouble, but for others.
It certainly has been awhile since I've been a Tmod, so there will be some getting used to the whole sending bans and such, but I think I can get back into the swing of things
pretty quick.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I killed 10 people in a base in a raid, as a non raiding class.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: It was on the old forums so maybe April 2016
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Schools basically canceled #classof2020 so as long as I'm not at work I will be able to be here.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like making music with my band and shooting, developing, and scanning my own film.
Did you read the staff rules?: Emmathatsme

Edited by Emmathatsme
  • Agree 2

So you have a pretty good staff app and yes you were part of the staff team beforehand and made it to a high rank, but I haven't seen you on at all, I don't know if you're just now coming back or something but I few you should play more and get to know more of the community that is playing now and get to know the now staff team before you apply, so I am going to -1, i'm not trying to discourage you I just feel you should get to know more of the now community like I said, but I am more than willing to change my -1 to a +1.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Emmathatsme said:

I think being able to start over now with the experience I have gained not only from when 
I was administrating, but the extra two years that have gone by will make me look at my position with a different view. I have learned a lot about myself and life in this 

This is probably the only sentence that really cathes my interest in a good way. You say that you have experience and that you could benefit the Staff team, (but don't go into detail). All the other paragraphs are just filler. It is just you saying, "Minge on server, I apply to stop minge" and "I was staff, therefore I am more qualified for staff". While that last part may be true, it doesn't exempt you from making a good app.

Good hours.

Referral(s): AparhTurtle

Don't know if this guy actually read the app, but a ref none the less.

Overall, -1. Put more effort into your paragraphs and ping me if you'd like. I'll reconsider your app if you do change it.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Personally I don't t know you too well, I have seen you around once or twice. Having past experience as a administrator is relieving but I wish you had more reasons that you stand out amount other candidates.  I am going to stay neutral for now and see what other members of the community have to say. 

49 minutes ago, Kicks said:

This is probably the only sentence that really cathes my interest in a good way. You say that you have experience and that you could benefit the Staff team, (but don't go into detail). All the other paragraphs are just filler. It is just you saying, "Minge on server, I apply to stop minge" and "I was staff, therefore I am more qualified for staff". While that last part may be true, it doesn't exempt you from making a good app.

Good hours.

Overall, -1. Put more effort into your paragraphs and ping me if you'd like. I'll reconsider your app if you do change it.

I did read the app, its a decent app. The app is much better than other peoples app. Not only that she had more experience and

4 hours ago, Emmathatsme said:

Like you said this quote is good and caught my interest as well. We let many new players become staff and give them chances when we know nothing about them. I wouldn’t say its crazy or wrong of me to +1 a good app and a player with good experience.

51 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Thank you for the call out tho :).

• Informative 1

You have great experience and I myself remember you as a good staff member.

Your application is well written sure, but it gives little information on the format of "Why should we choose you over other applicants." You mention your experience and a lack of response time from the staff team, but  you offer little more and give the minimum.

I would be more willing to +1 this application but you haven't been active on the server at all recently. I've been online every day and have failed to see you online.

My recommendation: IF this application is denied, get more active on the server and get yourself noticed by staff members (reporting). Your experience on the server doesn't make up for your inactivity. 

5 hours ago, Emmathatsme said:

Referral(s): AparhTurtle

Additionally, referrals have to occur before applying for staff membership.

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 2
3 hours ago, Yamagataa said:

Not true? Proggy and higher ups do this all the time. This actually is done by the whole staff team?

• Cringe 1
3 hours ago, Yamagataa said:

You have great experience and I myself remember you as a good staff member.

Your application is well written sure, but it gives little information on the format of "Why should we choose you over other applicants." You mention your experience and a lack of response time from the staff team, but  you offer little more and give the minimum.

I would be more willing to +1 this application but you haven't been active on the server at all recently. I've been online every day and have failed to see you online.

My recommendation: IF this application is denied, get more active on the server and get yourself noticed by staff members (reporting). Your experience on the server doesn't make up for your inactivity. 

Does current activity relate to how active I will be as staff? I feel like forcing myself to be on 14 hours a day just to show that I am on the server does no better

than me just getting on when I have time to. We all have things outside of this and some days are longer than others; I might be on at 10 am but not for the rest of the day.

I'm not sure what time and for how long you stay on each day, but I certainly don't have a strict schedule.  While I may only be able to get on for short periods some days,

I feel the action of getting on in general and making an application shows that I will give my time to this server.

17 hours ago, Emmathatsme said:

Does current activity relate to how active I will be as staff? I feel like forcing myself to be on 14 hours a day just to show that I am on the server does no better

than me just getting on when I have time to. We all have things outside of this and some days are longer than others; I might be on at 10 am but not for the rest of the day.

I'm not sure what time and for how long you stay on each day, but I certainly don't have a strict schedule.  While I may only be able to get on for short periods some days,

I feel the action of getting on in general and making an application shows that I will give my time to this server.

It's more of a community  relationship  thing. People will respect your opinion  more and that some rules changed while you were gone. However activeness aside  I'ma +1 due to past experience and due to the sound of dedication. But even after the virus we hope you stay active.

-1, Now I did see you ingame but it wasn't the best. You were a reasonably nice person and someone I could respect but you didn't know that u had to be in a party with a person's KOS sign in order to enforce their sign. Seeing this I believe that you need to familiarize yourself with the rules and a lil more with our community.