Donor Faction Underhaul

shrimp

Description:  Once the current queue of players that are awaiting their turn at running either Raider Regiment or Alpha Group, delete both factions.

Reasoning: Not to name any names, but I think most people can agree that both factions provide nothing to the server in terms of seriousness, structure, gameplay, or anything else other than being a few classes for players to fuck around with and effectively retain untouchable, (See: Names and Ranks).  From a donation standpoint, I can't say for sure how much the two factions contribute to continuing the operation of the server(s), but it's something that can be replaced or done better. 

Also, this would present a good opportunity to re-utilize the models for both donor factions on factions that desperately need them (e.g GRU & SEALs).

Additional Information: N/A

• Agree 4

+1 People are just given the class and just minge. Like you said, adds literally nothing to benefit the server and is only purpose is to be a humongous fucking joke. I was thinking we could use the white lists for another faction that we could make, but I don't think should do that with the way the server is currently. 

• The Garnut

Denied

Our donation model as-is doesn't make enough money to support the server and its development in most months, having to rely on other servers for their revenue. This is one of the very few things that allows me to do it.  Want it remove? sign away $400 per month towards server development.

• Agree 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines