MilitaryRP Update [3/30/2020]

I love the idea of slowing down movement speed across the board, I think that it will severely help with hitreg issues, as well as give vehicles a bigger importance in war. I also like the jumping stamina bar, I've been rooting for that implementation ever since the original stamina bar was removed lol.

Also glad to see the old scoreboard come back, the last one wasn't bad but trying to find anyone on it was kind of annoying since it was sorted by factions/jobs I think. Vending machine perks don't look too overpowered as well from their descriptions, glad to see them back.

Looks like a good update from what I see, can't wait to see the changes in game.

56 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Marine will likely merge in Army soon, and we will keep MARSOC. Talking this out with @Jackal

A few questions on this, how is this going to work with merging marine officers into the army faction? Are all marine officers going to be merging with army officers? Are marine officers reserves also being transferred over to Army?

11 hours ago, Garnet said:

Garnet Gaming

Enjoy this one!

voice any concerns in the comments and I will address them as best I can.

Duel Arenas

fae71c56294e92de4032a82afab39063.jpg

NPCs have been added back, room arenas have been reassigend!

Feel free to request new duel weaponry/loadouts below.

Quiz

Upon completion, players will be whitelisted strictly to the support classes of each entry faction.

This is done to reduce the likelihood of mass RDM (good luck doing so with a sidearm) as well as to promote newer players to engage in war more easily by joining a squadron with the role to heal injured teammates.

Positions of Rifleman & Support have also been swapped in the F4 menu

Scoreboard

Reverted to our old scoreboard, paid a good sum of money for this one, but the developer hasn't delivered as much quality as I was expecting 😕

This may change in the future if the new scoreboard gets adjusted!

27ad1857dce9ea70b521b5066f4578c5.png

(yes, screenshot is from DRP)

Stamina

In order to prevent people breaking their hitbox via jump-crouching, I have gone ahead and came up with a solution which is to repurpose our old stamina system as to only affect jumping.

Jumping consecutively 4 times will deplete your stamina, requiring you to wait an additional 2-3 seconds between jumps.

(this might be severely bugged, lets hope not)

Staff Sit Rooms

2d222f92a4a6d447ebc9364f94a44e02.jpg

Utilizing the /sit command will now transport staff members to the allocated reports areas outside the map.

CS:GO Knives

added a plethora of new skins, some of which are bound to end up as exclusives on !credits

From 13 skins to 100+

dec9b6b385c118915af1a7dc2b2cdf73.png

Vending Machines

Nerfed/Modified and re-implemented

be12a8519dc2e3f6cca685ab14aba8ef.jpg

Meals Ready to Eat (MREs) - will replenish you to full health for $100

Kevlar - will allow you to have armor, however, reduce your running speeds substantially

Flashbang - Expensive at $5,000 each, abuse will result in punishment

Smoke Grenade - Smoke out an objective, abuse will result in punishment

Riot Shield - Negate damage heavily

Other

Mercenary spawn has been patched by relocating its spawn points (not sure what caused the playermodel to go flying to this day)

Goat spawns were moved outside of RU base

Vega Group : Recon's SV-98 alignment issues have been fixed, courtesy of Shrimp. 

Player running speeds across the board have been reduced by 5% (old value 280, new value 265)

Player walking speeds across the board have been reduced by 30% (old value 170, new value 120)

Scoreboard is fire!!

Just got on, noticed a few bugs with stamina, (It drains while running/jumping) Also it only starts to replenish when you jump so if you just run it will stay at that number (It drains very very slowly while running).  (Patched)

Also Merc spawn is still messed up... 😞 

Edited by ItzZAce
2 minutes ago, ItzZAce said:

Just got on, noticed a few bugs with stamina, (It drains while running/jumping) Also it only starts to replenish when you jump so if you just run it will stay at that number (It drains very very slowly while running).

Also Merc spawn is still messed up... 😞 

Wait, we got original stamina back?

this is better than I thought it could be!

4 minutes ago, ItzZAce said:

All Classes are stuck in either Alt-Walk (Marching) or Run, you can't jog anymore.

Yeah you are stuck Alt-Walking now unless you sprint Also you can spam jump to break your hitbox even more

• Agree 1

@Garnet Here are clips i just made to test everything yes i know I RDM'd but it was for testing purposes.

https://streamable.com/tq2h0 (Shows Heavy classes being able to run normal)

https://streamable.com/j9fym (Shows a race between normal class and NG)

https://streamable.com/90y04 (Shows jump spam abuse and hit reg)

https://streamable.com/mrccu (Shows crouch jump spam)

https://streamable.com/fn38u (Shows me clip out the map and shows Merc spawn)

All these clips were for testing only!

Edited by Zephyr
  • Informative 2