VBSA's Marshal Resignation

ight ight so um | only problem i have is this Fetn Love you. You feel me. | THAT AINT RIGHT | but I hope life treats you well and you stay on GG or TS for a good bit | You have my discord so you have a way to contact me if you want. Hope life treats you well mate I'll see you on the otherside 

• Like 1
Just now, DepressionBird said:

Denied

Sorry but I can't  have my favorite  Russian leave!

jk love you dude best wishes

this aint how you do it DENIED  I hope life treats you well 

• Like 1

I’ve been around since June, out of all the marshals I’ve seen you were probably the funniest and coolest to hang around out of all them. This one is really a pain that you are leaving, I hope you come by sometimes and see us. You left 2GA in good hands VB, hope to see you around again🤙

/me Salutes

Edited by WhiteBolt

Since you were an enlisted I knew that you would turn out to be a great officer let alone lead the faction for 5 months. I always had your back as a junior officer as I saw great maturity and responsibility in you. You were more than I could ever ask for as an officer. I could not be more proud about such the amazing officer you were under me and the great leader you became. You are one of the most mature people on the server and you dedicated almost a year of your life to 2GA. A lot of people do not understand the mental strain it takes to lead a base faction and to lead 2GA for 5 months completely amazes me. I really do hope that you stay on the server, there are plenty of factions to join ;).

😘

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Like 1