Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Sc0pe
Your in-game name: WindowsDefender
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:82803956
In-game name of reportee: Sc0pe
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:99024421
Date & Time of incident: 04/01/20 at around 5:40
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
What happened? (include any proof):

Sc0pe was using /adminmode off duty as a Meth Manufacturer. The first time he used it to get a friend unstuck which is a feasible use for off-duty adminmode, but then I caught him again pulling someone away from their base.

This report may be a bit far fetched so feel free to -1 if it doesn't matter enough, but I believe he was using it a bit irresponsibly and could use a talking to.

Edited by UpdatingWindows
reformat

Yes I agree I did do that because I was RDMED For no reason at all and people were stuck in a spot. I do reget doing this and I will take the punishment. @Chase @eXg-Buddha@proggyIf you may you can punish me. I was trying to remove someone from another person and since I got rdmed I lost my meth. I am sorry @UpdatingWindows

I will not do it again and I am sorry for my actions.

Edited by Sc0pe
1 minute ago, Sc0pe said:

Yes I agree I did do that because I was RDMED For no reason at all and people were stuck in a spot. I do reget doing this and I will take the punishment. @Chase If you may you can punish me. I was trying to remove someone from another person and since I got rdmed I lost my meth. I am sorry @UpdatingWindows

I will not do it again and I am sorry for my actions.

I don't think people are making the issue that you used to recommend to help someone get unstuck You know it's something kindly to do to save some time.

I think the main issue here is what you did too bruh. after you did that did he make a big deal about it and say he was going to report you or was it just like a jokeable matter? 

He told me that I could use him to get outside because at the time I wasn't Staff on Duty therfore I coulden't noclip in any way. I didn't know their names and I moved bruhh out because I needed to Goto Him Then I moved him back in. He let me do this action. Again I am sorry for my actions. @OpTic Gunner

And yes I am 100% In the wrong here .

Edited by Sc0pe
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, BruhhYouMad said:

I was very much involved in all of this. @Sc0pe was simply helping them get unstuck when @Theboi123 took @Sc0pe red phosphate, mind u he did not advert steal. Yes sc0pe should not of used his staff perks to grab him. if anything happen to sc0pe i think it shoud just be a warn. @Sc0pe @BruhhYouMad @Theboi123 are all friends. it was all friends and games.

Fair enough, I'm not looking for a demote here I'm just looking for a talking to.

Let me explain my -1 before you go out me.

I covered like one or two of scope sits And he's very mature , handles the sits in a pleasant matter and he gets them done and in a pleasant amount of time. Mature kid who so far does his job really well after rank he's at.  

Does he sound like an abuser? No?

Was this report needed? Maybe some will say yes some will say no. It sounds like something where it's just friends being friends messing around with each other a bit.  Yes as this is a reminder to make sure you don't go too far with abusing your powers I'm sure a guy like him knows what's going too far and knows what's not. 

I'm not calling you out here I just think you're being a little extra about this because honestly this happens a lot More than you might think about.  There's times where I'm sure he knows when to be mature and there's times where I'm sure he knows he doesn't need to be too serious.  If one of the people that were involved had an issue with it I feel like they should have made the report.    It's just like seeing two people kill each other If you made the report personally I would tell you let them make the report You're just a bystander You're not actually involved. I don't think we should be making reports on someone where you're really not involved in the situation. If the people that we are calling the victims had a problem I'm sure they would have made a report on him, complain in OOC, or just do what you did make a report on the forums. 

I appreciate your concern as to if he might take it a level too far but from what i seen from him he's doing his job really well and I don't think this is something where it's going to happen to someone who is going to make a complaint about and be a bigger type of situation to where he shouldn't be doing it at all.    

Excuse the grammar I voiced the whole thing

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Let me explain my -1 before you go out me.

I covered like one or two of scope sits And he's very mature , handles the sits in a pleasant matter and he gets them done and in a pleasant amount of time. Mature kid who so far does his job really well after rank he's at.  

Does he sound like an abuser? No?

Was this report needed? Maybe some will say yes some will say no. It sounds like something where it's just friends being friends messing around with each other a bit.  Yes as this is a reminder to make sure you don't go too far with abusing your powers I'm sure a guy like him knows what's going too far and knows what's not. 

I'm not calling you out here I just think you're being a little extra about this because honestly this happens a lot More than you might think about.  There's times where I'm sure he knows when to be mature and there's times where I'm sure he knows he doesn't need to be too serious.  If one of the people that were involved had an issue with it I feel like they should have made the report.    It's just like seeing two people kill each other If you made the report personally I would tell you let them make the report You're just a bystander You're not actually involved. I don't think we should be making reports on someone where you're really not involved in the situation. If the people that we are calling the victims had a problem I'm sure they would have made a report on him, complain in OOC, or just do what you did make a report on the forums. 

I appreciate your concern as to if he might take it a level too far but from what i seen from him he's doing his job really well and I don't think this is something where it's going to happen to someone who is going to make a complaint about and be a bigger type of situation to where he shouldn't be doing it at all.    

Excuse the grammar I voiced the whole thing

Also fair. I figured this post would deter him from doing this again as I'm particularly annoyed by staff that get away with it. Not denying that @Sc0peis a great staff and deserves his position. But I suppose next time I can let things take care of themselves. Thanks for your response though I agree with it.

DENIED
Sc0pe is one of our newer staff, who we've had no problems with so far. Since this is a very minor offense, I don't think it is necessary 
to punish the staff member being reported.
As for @Sc0pe, only use /adminmode abilities when you have a report claimed, or if it's absolutely necessary.