Propblock/Propspam Rules

Cameron

Description:  As of recent ive noticed a lot of police false warranting, breaking NLR and using stacker to break into bases. Its happened to me over a dozen and I have the SS and recordings to prove it.  Just today its happened around 5 times. When I reported, staff said prop spam wouldnt be a ban and instead would be just a warn. If you see these clips its intentional 100% should met with an instant 1 week ban for NITRP and Propspam/Propblock. 

Reasoning: With the influx of players abusing stacker I think it would easily pick out whos there just to ruin someones day and whos not

Additional Information: (sorry for no sound I dont know whats wrong with shadow play but enjoy videogamedunkey saying uh-oh)

• Cringe 1
  • Informative 1

-1 I don't think a insta-ban would be needed since some cops are genuinely new are get roped up into the havoc and think its okay to do it because 1-3 people tell him its okay.  I would hate to have some random guy that did something wrong because others told him it was okay to get banned especially if they were just a by stander and just helped the minges kill people.  I think a warn is fine but keep an eye on them to see if they do it 1-2 more times then a ban is in place instead of warning till ban.  Because 1 warn after another on the same person for the same thing is a Minge but if he does it once he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Yui_ said:

-1 I don't think a insta-ban would be needed since some cops are genuinely new are get roped up into the havoc and think its okay to do it because 1-3 people tell him its okay.  I would hate to have some random guy that did something wrong because others told him it was okay to get banned especially if they were just a by stander and just helped the minges kill people.  I think a warn is fine but keep an eye on them to see if they do it 1-2 more times then a ban is in place instead of warning till ban.  Because 1 warn after another on the same person for the same thing is a Minge but if he does it once he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I mean you dont read the MOTD its on you 😕

But again majority of police doing this are people ban evading, the "new player" thing isnt really viable . Also as PD or any raiding class I think you should know not to propblock? 

• 300 IQ 1
  • Forums Moderator

OI GOVNA! I agree with what Yui said. Some new players miss the MOTD and just start false warranting cause they think its part of the game. They should be punished for not reading the rules but a ban is too far. 

• Like 1

I agree with Yui mostly, but at the same time I also agree that the current system is a bit too lenient on minge cops for the amount of strife they are able to bring into the community.

Losing a room full of maxed out printers can break even players who have been doing well for thereselves.

So to recap, I -1 the suggestion that it lead directly to a harsh ban, but would be willing to +1 a suggestion of harsher punishments for abusing law enforcement classes.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, eli_ said:

OI GOVNA! I agree with what Yui said. Some new players miss the MOTD and just start false warranting cause they think its part of the game. They should be punished for not reading the rules but a ban is too far. 

1 minute ago, TheStoner said:

I agree with Yui mostly, but at the same time I also agree that the current system is a bit too lenient on minge cops for the amount of strife they are able to bring into the community.

Losing a room full of maxed out printers can break even players who have been doing well for thereselves.

So to recap, I -1 the suggestion that it lead directly to a harsh ban, but would be willing to +1 a suggestion of harsher punishments for abusing law enforcement classes.

I dont want to punish the ones who follow suite of the cop propblocking with stacker. If anything give them a warn for joining a raid that involves failrp aspects at most. Im mainly targeting the people who place the props because they know what theyre doing. If this happens to a new player who just started the money/xp grind it would turn him off the server especially if he reports it and the staff gives a warn to the cop then when the cop eventually gets banned he just ban evades joins PD and the cycle continues.  

Mass propblock is already a 1 week ban in the ban guidelines I just dont see why spamming stacker to raid bases untouched shouldnt be either. 

18 minutes ago, Cameron said:

I dont want to punish the ones who follow suite of the cop propblocking with stacker. If anything give them a warn for joining a raid that involves failrp aspects at most. Im mainly targeting the people who place the props because they know what theyre doing. If this happens to a new player who just started the money/xp grind it would turn him off the server especially if he reports it and the staff gives a warn to the cop then when the cop eventually gets banned he just ban evades joins PD and the cycle continues.  

Mass propblock is already a 1 week ban in the ban guidelines I just dont see why spamming stacker to raid bases untouched shouldnt be either. 

I get what you are saying but false warrant reports are already slightly more difficult to undertake. Let alone trying to decipher who was actually in on the plan when it is 3+ cops busting in. Also that would be assuming that the minge would tell the truth in the first place if they thought that saying they were just following the crowd would get them out of the ban.

Just now, TheStoner said:

I get what you are saying but false warrant reports are already slightly more difficult to undertake. Let alone trying to decipher who was actually in on the plan when it is 3+ cops busting in. Also that would be assuming that the minge would tell the truth in the first place if they thought that saying they were just following the crowd would get them out of the ban.

Just look at the props, whos ever blocking your base to raid either record or screenshot then /report the logs will say the rest

Yeah these people have been at this for years now though. They know how to get around it. I do admit maybe a rule addition regarding this would help, there is not much we can currently due at this point to remedy the situation fully.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. It is just a screwed up situation on all ends with those kind of reports.

The big thing is that we have to have concrete proof that they did propblock (you cannot simply use logs) because if they appeal and we don't have sufficient proof then they will be unbanned and there isnt't much we can do after that besides wait for them to screw up again.

*I guess if you could show that the warrant and the stacking/blocking happened at the same time then it could be doable but a large majority of the time that isn't the case.

Logs reset eventually.*

Edited by TheStoner
Reasoning
1 minute ago, TheStoner said:

(you cannot simply use logs)

The name of the person who placed the prop appears on the prop... Logs will say if the person has placed props recently and if they appeal the staff who put the ban in should of saved the proof its kinda staffing 101 you always SS the logs or keep evidence just incase someone appeals. 

Just now, Cameron said:

The name of the person who placed the prop appears on the prop... Logs will say if the person has placed props recently and if they appeal the staff who put the ban in should of saved the proof its kinda staffing 101 you always SS the logs or keep evidence just incase someone appeals. 

I edited my above statement. You are right. That is staffing 101, but like I said , when logs reset there is no way to recover them.

If they don't get the logs in time then the proof is gone unless the reporter was recording/screenshotting the proof themselves. 

May seem like a lot of extra shit to put on the player, but it makes false warrant reports a cinch when the reporter has valid proof.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, Yui_ said:

Also gonna point out how many people are in your party that is a rule broken right there!

thanks for the constructive post on this thread 

+1 to this suggestion, cops have been allowed to be incredibly toxic with their permissions. A false warrant that results in the destruction of any number of printers will only ever amount to a warning with no compensation. I don't believe cops, whether new or not, should be allowed to do these kinds of things and get off with a slap on the wrist. If the argument is that they are new, then the level requirement for being a cop should be higher. There's no excuse for breaking rules.

• Haha 1