In-game name: BruhhYouMad
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:117107789
Staff members in-game name: @Sc0pe
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:17657652
Date & Time of incident: 4/2 8:45pm 
Timezone:EST
Warn Reason: Dis in occ
What happened? (include any proof): B2Mfcrf.png
Why should your warn be removed?:  In the SS it shows me say " ur a salty little bitch." no where in that sentence does Poppys name come up, nor does anyone elses name come up. I did not call anyone salty bitch i was just saying it.

• Sad 1

Alright, Althought you didn't direct to anyone you pretty much directed to Musty Flow/Poppys. Plus it could of been directed to anyone and could of caused even more trouble if others got offended. "ur a salty bitch" Could of been offensive to anyone. Adding on, You did it in OOC which is a reason I can warn you for. Plus someone reported you for it. @Chase B2Mfcrf.png Same Evidence.

Even though you didn't say it's anyone that's still not the place to kind of act disrespectful 

Stop trying to loophole the rules. From someone like you this is so pathetic and it really kills every kind of respect I had for you. And it's not saying I had a lot of respect I found you a cool guy but  now you're just going out of your way to try and loophole the rules and try to get yourself out of a warn.