SteamID (https://steamid.io/):http://steamcommunity.com/id/PapaKrabbe/  

Warns: One verbal warn
Timezone:PDT
Playtime?:88:01:23
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I may only have 88 hours on this server as of now, but my activity started only four or five days ago. This shows how much time I have already devoted to this server  out of my last few days. I can be a continuous presence on the server, at least as much as (if not more than)  the current staff. I have tried to spend a lot of time on this server and made friends with quite a few people who I see active occasionally and try to interact with.

I have tried to be generous and kind. Often I have given large amounts of in-game money to new or low-resource players for nothing in return. I have donated to this server and it's efforts, and purchased items from the catalog to use in it. I enjoy playing on this server and would like to be allowed to care for it. I want to make it as enjoyable for others as it has been for me these past days. 

I believe I have the patience and wit to stay calm in all situations that would require me to act like a staff. I can just as easily discipline people and be strict as mess around and be all fun and games. I do in truth only see this as a game, but  I know some people believe it to be more serious and I can treat it as such. I will see it as more of a job than a hobby when on duty, and try to make an enjoyable (pardon the repetition) experience for all players. Where others may have a hard time listening to player's problems, I will take in all the information they give me to provide a fair and righteous result.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been temporarily banned from another server for reasons I do not remember, as this was years ago. I have never been banned from a Garnet server.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No previous applications.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute anywhere from 6-10 hours .
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?I do multiple odd jobs around the town in an effort to save up for university, but nothing too consistent that would take up too much of my time.
Did you read the staff rules?: Papa Krabbe

• Forums Moderator

You're app is good but I have never seen you in game. Not in OOC, Adverts or anywhere in game in general. You should make a name for yourself on garnet. A good way to do so is go in the GG teamspeak and just hang out. I'm in there a bit and I'd be happy to meet you.  Good luck.

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, eli_ said:

You're app is good but I have never seen you in game. Not in OOC, Adverts or anywhere in game in general. You should make a name for yourself on garnet. A good way to do so is go in the GG teamspeak and just hang out. I'm in there a bit and I'd be happy to meet you.  Good luck.

I disagree he is pretty active on the sever I have seen him a few times. He has been pretty friendly to others when basing with him or just roaming around. He has a good application and I believe he would be a good fit for staff.  Adding in you should get active in TS(TeamSpeak) Get more known in the community and yeah. Good luck! +1

6 minutes ago, DiegoZavier said:

Great app, but i'm kinda neutral on this .

Can’t be neutral you have to give a +1 or -1 (you will get forum warned) personally I think only 4 days on the server doesn’t really show that you know the rules. Some rules you need to experience them / break them to fully understand and to explain them to people. I think you should get to know the community and stay here for a month or so before applying. -1

+1 I'm always with this guy and he seems like he knows how too handle situations well as I know he's read the rules because he read them too me as he trys too spend as much time as possible in garnet dark rp as I personally think he's fit for the job , whenever we talk he says something about staff meaning he is dead set on trying too join the staff and make the server a better place too rp in

no in game staff interactions but amazing app! did read staff rules not many spelling errors due what other staff have been saying its 50/50 i may change my mind in a but so for in fair here and say -1 for atm  but if i see more +1 i will change my awnser but for now its a -1

Edited by azzaziel