Rohan's Community Ban appeal.

7 hours ago, The King of Rohan said:

that comment from me was just a stupid ass joke I made  when I was talking with my friends on the server

-1 I was active during the time this happened.  I've seen Rohan online thousands of times but never once has he RP'ed.

Garnet over here explaining why he's pissed (and rightfully so), Rohan's response: its a joke bro.

Yikes.

• Cringe 1

Before I state my two cents, I have no grudge or anything against Rohan, considering I dont even know him. There are just some things that are aren't adding up.

I'm not sure when appeals became apologies. There is very little in this appeal or the responses that explain why you should be unbanned. The "I have changed" or "I know I fucked up" or "I'm sorry" has been used countless times in the past from people who have been permanently banned before. Those appeals were denied very quickly, so why should Rohan be an exception? I believe it is also fair to state that when people say "he deserves a second chance", he proceeded to make another account to get VIP Mod. So this wouldn't even be a second chance, more a third one. He has made shitty decisions and people believe he shouldn't reap the full consequences of his actions. Overall, there is just blatant bias, and people willing to bend rules for their buddy.

It's just a -1 for me.

Edited by Cold Soldier

The fact that you went out of your way to create an alt to avoid serving a punishment in a video game does not make you a believable person. Stop digging yourself into a greater hole by creating this ban appeal. You fucked up and there is no excuse.