Best war ever

Bortnik

Post pics and videos of the war we had on 4/5 around 12 am.  This was the best war ever. I will give context to the people who were unfortunate enough to not be there. Basically everyone was hype cause jackal is on ru, so i changed my name to A GEN Hackal, then i say many other people have names suck as " jackals Citizen Info" " SpectateJackal " and many more. This was we had instantly pushed up to basecamp and was not very enjoyable for the US. I speak for myself on this, but I felt i played much better than i normally do.  I will post my SS's in the morning, I need to go to sleep. Forgot, I couldn’t leave this out. Prior to that war, we had established “Air Support”(it was a flying barrel) with Tayler piloting, and Salmon as Co-pilot.  We had originally used them to find panini, then after Grace got on We begin operation KG(kidnap grace). We were going to get info from Air support and we were going to kidnap her(which we did). And since she was an e-girl we tried to sell her for 20k but had to settle for 3. T’was a very fun night. 

Archived