We will listen

I really hope that I'm wrong about my suspicions and from this being posted, it's making me think so. In the end I just want people to be honest with each other and work together to catch cheaters. I know that isn't what's happening at all, hence friend groups coming on and cheating together. I found it hard to believe that skrt's friends didn't know he was cheating, saying as they play side by side with him everyday. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm just speaking my mind. My intention wasn't to start something, rather bring light to the fact that this is deeper than just one or two players cheating independently. I want to be able to talk to players like Viva and yourself to help catch people like skrt, so we have similar goals in mind. I hope that together we can begin to bring attention to these people and get them the proper punishment. 

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

Honestly couldn't have been said better with PDSS. Flame and I have been working to turn this faction around and repair it from its old ties. We will always be open to criticism but not insults. Please contact me or Flame if you see anyone suspicious in the faction.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

Knowing Viva and you personally yall have always had a high standard in terms of skill who you let in and often go out of your way to catch cheaters trying out as you have done in the past (ForestGump). Blaming faction leaders for people who may have started cheating possible after even joining is pointless. Honestly you don't notice when you play on the same side for most cheaters, it is way easier to catch cheaters when you go against them. The blame should be put on faction leaders once they are told about the situation by staff or trusted members and they still chose the ignorance path. Well said Gamma :).

• Agree 2

If being a faction leader means anything anymore, then it would also mean inclusion during investigations on members of said faction. Piling that on top of the fact that Viva himself is on the staff team- a Head Moderator, at that, he definitely should have been included. If a faction leader and staff member can't be trusted to be a part of these kinds of investigations, or even be told that there are allegations/rumors/etc that one of their members is cheating, then why would they be in that position in the first place? Poor decision making on the investigating party's side trashed Vega's reputation, as well as Viva's. No one can be blamed but the person who was cheating, unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that others are involved/knowing. Viva/Vega wasn't given that chance.

• Like 2