Mangoo Ban Appeal

In-game name: Mangoo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:539607159
Staff members in-game name: Musty
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): Not sure
Date & Time of incident: 7:20
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Ban Reason: Multiple false warrants.
How long were you banned for?: 4 days.
Proof of Ban: Ban website down 
What happened? (include any proof): He accused me of false warranting bases when I haven't done one single false warrant he said I was changing my name multiple times, and false warranting everyone, I tried to explain to him it was not me, and to check with steam id, he said "the names match up so I'm banning you, and I don"t  care what you have to say you are getting banned".
Why should your ban be removed?: I haven't done the crime, he doesn't have any proof of the false warrants (because I haven't done any). Also will like to see this staff member punished if that's possible as I did get banned for no reason and this situation isn't gonna get resolved for a while. In consequence making me unable to play on the server.

• Disagree 1

Yeah so when I got on there was like 15 sits because some kids were going around as PD and minging, one even admitted to using aimbot. Me and Minx were the only staff handling situations. I did get him mixed up with his friend they had the same name but he falls under the NITRP he was killed by Jesse N, he came back and NLR + RDM'd Jesse N. Gish killed him and he came back and was killed by Gish again so NLR x2. He also RDM'd Poppy for no reason (There was another sit on Mangoo) If you freeze the logs at 00:04 youll see. Him and his friends were changing there names to mess the logs up.

• Disagree 1
28 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

I know but I would like musty flow to respond before I reach my final verdict.

I spoke to musty flow earlier today as I thought it was the wrong guy, But the two guys are friends and changed each others name to be similar 

46 minutes ago, DiegoZavier said:

@Spilq2 seems like they got the wrong guy.

They have the right guy, Watch the video till name change logs then match the SteamIDs

I changed my name from mangoons to mangoo way before the minge cop did so, the minge cop changed his name similar to mine to get me in trouble if you see the logs you shown my steam Id doesn't show up for any of the things you you said I did , you banned the wrong person and I can understand it was a very hectic moment but you should have used my steam id to look at the logs, and I love how you cut out the video of me begging you to check steam ids, congratulation you got the wrong guy. If you can upload the whole sit, I feel like that would show how you improperly handled the sit. ONCE AGAIN CHECK STEAM ID WHEN LOOKING AT LOGS.   @LASDSheriffDog @MustyFlow

7 hours ago, Imperator said:

I looked through the video, this contains the log where he warranted me at the time (i was the mayor). You can see that the warrant said "COP REVOLT", so that's at least one false warrant.spacer.png

@Imperator Not my steam id.  

57 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

I know but I would like musty flow to respond before I reach my final verdict.

@Spilq2 Thank you.

Accepted

The proof mustyflow has provided shows he got the wrong steamed, therefore you will be unbanned.

When checking logs you do not use names, you would paste their steamid's in there to get the correct person.I will be speaking with you in the near future @Cameron.

@proggy @Chase Lock and move please.

• Disagree 1
5 hours ago, Spilq2 said:

Accepted

The proof mustyflow has provided shows he got the wrong steamed, therefore you will be unbanned

yjNHh6H.png

Jesse N killed him

Mangoons (This guy steam ID matches) Came back and broke NLR and killed him (NLR + RDM)

Gish killed him @ 9:55 he came back 30 seconds and Gish killed him again NLR

Poppy killed him at 10:01 he came back and RDMd Poppy (NLR + RDM)

Mass NLR + RDM x2 + trying to raid the mayor (Poppy) + Changing names to mess logs up + going around with minge cops and helping assist the false warrants was the intention for the NITRP ban the video didnt characterize the whole sit because my shadow play only clipped this part of the sit