Casey`s warn appeal.

Casey

6 minutes ago, nuttlover said:

im not exactly sure what you are talking about i warned him for FailRP because my d3a wasent working and i wasent sure what to warn him for mic spamming, and in the video i went over to stevieT to ask him what it was and i did not get a answer so i just warned him for failRP for the mic spamming 

What you are saying is actually making me have trust issues in you as a staff member.I really think you should rethink what you did because if i was a new person that didnt stand up to this shit the server would have lost a player or who knows how more.

Edited by Casey
5 minutes ago, Casey said:

What you are saying is actually making me have trust issues.I really think you should rethink what you did because if i was a new person that didnt stand up to this shit the server would have lost a player or who knows how more.

Ok that is the only time i have ever done that, admins make mistakes every once in a while no one is perfect. but you saying that people would leave over it is not true i have warned many new people and they still play to this day, you are just saying this to making it to look worse than it actually is. and i dont see how it is giving you trust issues it was one time, maybe thats just you in general but you cant say all this when it was one mistake

Edited by nuttlover
Just now, nuttlover said:

Ok that is the only time i have ever done that, admins make mistakes every once in a while no one is perfect. but you saying that people would leave over it is not true i have warned many new people and they still play to this day, you are just saying this to making it to look worse than it actually is

Not really,if i was a really new person that didnt bother to use the forums and take their time to make reports and appeals i would have just left ,  new players dont bother to make an appeal , since they guess its normal because they see your position and think that what you did is right because you have a rank that indicates that you know what you are doing.The fact that i did this should rise awarness in the staff team,since this stuff could be happening everyday without the higher ranks knowing.

• Forums Moderator

In my few months here on Garnet, I have never seen anyone get warned for cussing in a sit. (No offense Fisted) I know it's just a part of people vocabulary who regularly say fuck, shit and other non DIRECT disses to people. I know some staff are more flexible than others but I think it was uncalled for. In the video BINLADIN was cursing aswell. So in that case he should've been warned aswell. 

+1

• Agree 2
35 minutes ago, nuttlover said:

the way i like to make the sits are sorta nice and friendly no cussing and i told him multiple times to stop. Which was toward the beginning. If i would of heard the other player i would get him for it im not cussing at you, you should not cuss at me. But that is how i do them if thats wrong in will change.

Regardless if you like to hold "friendly and nice sits" you can't warn everyone you come across for "cussing in a sit", it's not a rule. Diss in a sit is understandable, but he said "it sounds like fucking windows error sounds". You coincidentally not hearing the other player say "shut the fuck up" more than once to this player in a sit, held by you is by far the most ridiculous thing I've seen in this thread. +1 for removal, and I believe Fistedwaffles needs to be retrained since he believes he can choose what to warn people for in a sit regardless if its actually a rule or not. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Casey said:

Not really,if i was a really new person that didnt bother to use the forums and take their time to make reports and appeals i would have just left ,  new players dont bother to make an appeal , since they guess its normal because they see your position and think that what you did is right because you have a rank that indicates that you know what you are doing.The fact that i did this should rise awarness in the staff team,since this stuff could be happening everyday without the higher ranks knowing.

i disagree im glad people make reports even on me, to help tell me what i did wrong. but it sounds like your saying that your used to this and you leaving just cause you got warned is sorta weird everyone gets warned at least once

1 minute ago, Imperator said:

Regardless if you like to hold "friendly and nice sits" you can't warn everyone you come across for "cussing in a sit", it's not a rule. Diss in a sit is understandable, but he said "it sounds like fucking windows error sounds". You coincidentally not hearing the other player say "shut the fuck up" more than once to this player in a sit, held by you is by far the most ridiculous thing I've seen in this thread. +1 for removal, and I believe Fistedwaffles needs to be retrained since he believes he can choose what to warn people for in a sit regardless if its actually a rule or not. 

thats the only thing that i thought was right everything else i do it fine and i dident hear the other player say shut the fuck up i was tabbed in and out trying to get my d3a to work but if i heard him i would of warned him

3 minutes ago, nuttlover said:

i disagree im glad people make reports even on me, to help tell me what i did wrong. but it sounds like your saying that your used to this and you leaving just cause you got warned is sorta weird everyone gets warned at least once

I never said im leaving,im fighting until i cant on this appeal just so this does not happend again to a new player that does not want to get bothered with people like you.I dont want new players to leave just because they have to deal with stuff like this.

Edited by Casey
4 minutes ago, Casey said:

I never said im leaving,im fighting until i cant on this appeal just so this does not happend again to a new player that does not want to get bothered with people like you.

now your just sounding like a jerk tbh it was one time and no one else has a issue most of the time if they have questions on why they were warned i explain it to them. Then they agree and go on there way. But i dont know why your still complaining i even said what i did was wrong and it should be removed 

Edited by nuttlover
2 minutes ago, nuttlover said:

now your just sounding like a jerk tbh it was one time and no one else has a issue most of the time if they have questions on why they were warned i explain it to them. Then they agree and go on there way.

Mate either you need to be retrained or get kicked out of the staff team if you keep acting like this.You are arguing against 11 people that have the same opinion about you and this situation.Now you are calling him a jerk for actually telling you why he is doing this for the sake of the community?Give me a break!!

Just now, Jeremayah said:

Mate either you need to be retrained or get kicked out of the staff team if you keep acting like this.You are arguing against 11 people that have the same opinion about you and this situation.Now you are calling him a jerk for actually telling you why he is doing this for the sake of the community?Give me a break!!

no he is saying like people like me when i made it plain and clear that what i did was wrong and that is the only thing i have been doing wrong was warning for diss in sit

5 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

+1   If you don't get the warn removed which you should do then the other party involved should be warned for diss in a sit

I can half agree since i think mine should just be removed since fisted said it himself it was not valid,and for the other guy to get warned since he actually does deserve it.