Casey`s warn appeal.

Casey

1 minute ago, Casey said:

I can half agree since i think mine should just be removed since fisted said it himself it was not valid,and for the other guy to get warned since he actually does deserve it.

and im sry for what i did, it was wrong and i wont do it again.

2 hours ago, nuttlover said:

Ok in the video that Casey posted he did not get the entire thing, but the way i like to make the sits are sorta nice and friendly no cussing and i told him multiple times to stop. Which was toward the beginning. If i would of heard the other player i would get him for it im not cussing at you, you should not cuss at me. But that is how i do them if thats wrong in will change.

Theres no way you didn't hear binladinhoe curse, that not an excuse to make a "diss in sit" warn anyway. If the cursing is directed towards the reportee or staf then "diss in sit" could be made but just because you don't like cursing in your sit doesn't mean its a warn. 

59 minutes ago, WhiteBolt said:

Theres no way you didn't hear binladinhoe curse, that not an excuse to make a "diss in sit" warn anyway. If the cursing is directed towards the reportee or staf then "diss in sit" could be made but just because you don't like cursing in your sit doesn't mean its a warn. 

its already been dealt with, i dident hear him cause i was constantly tabbing out but it dont matter anymore

Edited by nuttlover