Staff members in-game name: Garnet

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:182379093

Date & Time of incident: November 3rd, 2019, ~3 pm

Timezone: CST

Ban Reason: Revealing personal information

How long were you banned for?: Permanently

Proof of Ban: https://gyazo.com/01017771849fa4c703d4e4e62f6d1a45

What happened? (include any proof):

I was on DarkRP with a few friends and I alone decided it would be funny to put out Garnet’s real name and someone else’s name in chat. I said this: “****? *****? Is that you? Wait!? What happened to ****?!?!” (Censored for a reason).

Why should your ban be removed?:

I know that reading what I said is unsettling. At the time, I was too blinded by being a retard and never took the chance to think about twice what I was about to send. I don’t know why I thought it would be funny to make a joke about someone’s personal information. If someone has done that to me, I would be upset too. In this situation, I am completely in the wrong. I never intended to be hostile towards Garnet or do anything to harm him. It was merely an insensitive joke that should have never happened. Over these past months, I’ve been reflecting on my actions and realizing that I’ve lost something that I’ve enjoyed being part of for years in a second. I’ve been part of Garnet Gaming for years, enjoying everything there is to offer. I deeply regret the actions I’ve done and I personally apologize to Garnet. We’ve talked and hung out a few times before and I do cherish those moments. I wish to be part of this community again with the right intentions and not make the same mistake twice.

• Like 5
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2

This is not much of an MRP problem seeing as you were banned on DRP and from everywhere. No one can lift this kind of ban other than the man himself. However doxxing the owner of the server and another player was probably not the best move you could have made. @Garnet

Best of luck with the appeal 😊

Edited by Prince
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...