A Change to the Donator Weapons on SWRP

Ting

Description: Currently, the donor gun on SWRP is lacking. They are all the same weapon with different skins attached to them. While I enjoy the skin aspect, its the guns themselves that I have trouble with. The donor gun that you receive is known as the DC-15A. While you may think that's the same gun that is on all the rifleman classes, that is not the case. It is a different version of the gun with a re-texture. I am ok with this, seeming as I paid for mostly the skin and having an automatic rifle with all my classes. However, the guns stats are horrendous. Currently, the "DC-15A Beast" only does around 25 damage. The original DC-15A that is on all the rifleman classes does 50 damage per shot. I am only suggesting a buff to the donor weapons so they are on par with normal guns but having the addition of a skin.

Example: No examples to show here, but I can say that I did test this out with my fellow 212th members.

Benefits: Gives an actual reason for paying for the gun itself with a skin, not a worse version with a skin.

• The Garnut
On 4/11/2020 at 12:07 AM, Ting said:

They are all the same weapon with different skins attached to them.

Yes.. they are a dc-15a ? don't understand if you were expecting any different

On 4/11/2020 at 12:07 AM, Ting said:

While you may think that's the same gun that is on all the rifleman classes, that is not the case. It is a different version of the gun with a re-texture.

Here is the answer to that:

10 hours ago, Bortnik said:

Yeah, I think after the 1st day the Dc-15A got a damage buff, but the donator one stayed the same.

I will go ahead and adjust the stats on said weapons though, thank you for the suggestion!

• Agree 1