Vizii's SWRP Staff Application

Vizii

In-game name:   104th CDR 3636 Wolffe
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:196927522
Warns: 0 at the current moment
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | 104th CDR 3636 Wolffe has played for 40:18:00.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Shrimps
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] MRP Moderator
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Overall, I feel as if I would be a great choice for the staff team for a few reasons. To start, During the briefing after Grevious's attack on the base Bishop and I layed into the Clones about the rules and what should be followed. Afterwards, I knew that we got our points across which is always good. But I still feel as if there was issues with player following simple rules later that day and having nobody there to enforce them. With this staff app, I would like to offer my full time assistance to help the server become a place where massive amounts of RP can happen without interruption and executed smoothly by other staff members. Along with this, If I was allowed to join the staff team I would be constantly bringing new ideas for RP to higher staff. Along with different ways to execute said RP and how certain factions can setup for certain missions to immerse themselves into their factions chemistry. 

I feel as if myself as a person and how I treat others on the server has been nothing but positive. I want to continue with as far as I possibly can. One thing that can help me continue this care, this commitment, this heart ship for the server and community would be massively benefited if I was granted the ranks of staff. I will take this opportunity to be asking for community feedback with certain events that have occurred. I will take this info given by the server players and put that into later events, leading to better communications with the staff team and the players. This will overall help the entire algorithm of the servers due to heavy amounts of smooth communication between a committed staff member and a open player base.  Also with this, I would add onto players that want to make a suggestion post with how to formulate said post so it can be presentable to higher staff. No matter how basic or pointless the suggestion could be. I feel as if everyone in the community should have a fair voice. If I was to be accepted into the staff team, I will do everything in my power to light the flame on open communications and a better server as a whole!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I believe that I was banned back in late 2018 but I forget the reasoning for it. But Besides that I have not been banned from and GG server. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made 3 MRP Staff applications in the past.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10-12 hours a day with ease
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I part take in our towns special needs challenger baseball league. I help kids with disabilities learn, adapt and play the game of baseball. I also play for my town's varsity baseball team!
Did you read the staff rules?: 104th CDR 3636 Wolffe

Edited by Redacted
  • Like 3
  • Agree 2

+1 Mature player in mrp server also shown his leadership.

17 minutes ago, Redacted said:

I help kids with disabilities learn, adapt and play the game of baseball

Huge respect Vizii<3

Edited by Riskii
4 minutes ago, Riskii said:

+1 Mature player in mrp server also shown his leadership.

Huge respect Vizii<3

Thank you man, I remember i think back in 2016 ish our towns league got selected to go to the little league world series. Which, was huge. So im very proud of everyone and it's honestly so much fun 

• Like 1

+1.

ok, here's some backstory. I fucking HATED vizii, I mean HATED him. After actually talking with the man, and seeing how he acted, I thought he was entitled. Then comes SWRP three days ago, he had a fresh start with me and he REALLY took me away. The fact that he was willing to lead a faction on a brand new server impressed me. Clearly the management team seeing something in him, and for once, I am +1ing a staff application made by Vizii.

• Cringe 6
  • Haha 1

cool dude ig, would be cool to see you on the staff roster. +1.

|

Fr tho. I have  known you for such a long time to know that if you set your mind to something you will get it done and get it done right. You have been an amazing member of the GG community and when staff on MRP helped out a shit ton. *even when you weren't staff you still helped out the team.*

• Like 1

+1  
throughout the time that i have known vizii he has shown good leadership skills throughout all aspects. He is a well level headed person that would be good for the staff team. You would go out of your way to help out the server in any way and it was shown when you were a part of MRP. SOLID +1

• Like 2
On 4/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Ting said:

+1.

he had a fresh start with me and he REALLY took me away. The fact that he was willing to lead a faction on a brand new server impressed me. Clearly the management team seeing something in him, and for once, I am +1ing a staff application made by Vizii.

Its mainly due to the new environment that I am with my battalion. Its alot more peaceful just to only have to do tryouts. The experience so far has been quite pleasing and wonderful for me and my battalion. I plan on continuing that for as long as I can with the decision of phantom and or garnet. but so far, glad you've seen change for the better. I must say, i feel alot better and more nice towards everyone. Something i've been shooting for, for a long time ❤️

15 minutes ago, shrimp said:

in reply to this, this was done during a time in which Garnet was on and messing around with everyone. I don't believe its far to judge him over having some fun with a bunch of people. But, what he did do here was kinda unproductive towards his staff application.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1