DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[Rules] Creative Corner

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Hello Garnet Gaming members!

This subforum will serve the purpose of sharing your own unique creations with the Garnet Gaming playerbase.

Many of us are talented in different areas that we would love to share with others, however, when we do so on general discussion-esque forums it comes off as a shameless self-plug/rude to many, and as such, I have decided to create this subforum which will serve the purpose of sharing your art with others as well as receiving criticism on your projects.

You may post any of the following: Different artforms (IE: Music, digital art, drawings), video game clips (edited or unedited) to showcase your skill at a specific video game, or even montage editing skills @Redacted, architectural 3d designs @shrimp, and many other things!

With all this being said, you must still abide by our community's rules which do not allow external (unofficial) link, so it is still enforceable you only post links to known websites where security risk is minimal, IE: YouTube/Soundcloud/Imgur. 

Again, I will reiterate, while this subforum does have the intended purpose of sharing your own creations, please do not utilize our forums purely to advertise or gain traction for your own ventures, this will deem you as a forum leech and thus will have you banned from posting on this section, or off our forums entirely. Refrain from posting content you are making for other competing communities, as this would be considered a form of advertisement.

Thank you very much for abiding by the rules, and I look forward to seeing your awesome creations, as well as sharing my own!

- Garnet

• Like 3
  • Winner 1